Time to SHOW OFF

Love me sincerely

Youngmin was sitting on couch, waiting room. His head swung up and down sleepily. The magazine kept opened was on his lap. THUMP THUMP *DUHH What do I do?? I’m so nervous RIGHT NOW!! I wonder his statement look at me like that!* you walked behind the lady closer to Youngmin

“Excuse me sir, your girl is done.” Her voice made Youngmin tugged, then looked up at her

“Oh yeaah” he said on sleepy tone as rubbed his eyes. “So where is she?” he asked again

“Here” she replied and then she move aside THUMP THUMP THUMP TIME TO SHOW OFF!!!

You stepped in closer to him. He glancing up, slowly his mouth shaped into big O, greatly amazed at scenery in front of him. His jaw dropped to the ground for a moment. Gazed at you up and down, his eyes goggling at you. He didn’t even blinked

“Oh-eh-ah-erm, I’m sorry but don’t you get wrong person?” He stammered still stared at you

“I’m not sir” she replied softly

“Are you sure, the girl that came with me named ~~~, and she used thick and big glasses like this!” he explained then circling his finger around his eyes. The lady chuckled, You made a bloomer because really abashed.

“YAHHH Youngmin! It’s me!!”You snarled at him *Ugh I’m so ashamed, he act like this. Am I look like a clown now! Ck, this is because this stupid dress!! Better for me not use this! I’m daffy use this!*

“Stop looking at me like that, Youngmin!” You said again, caught his eyes didn’t get loose from you. He back to his consciousness. He then stood up quickly.

“Is she pretty sir?” the lady asked

“Eh?” he startled because of the question. Clumsy he scratched back of his head.

“Am I not fitted in this dress?” you asked him worriedly

“Eh?” he raised his eyebrow, this time he avoid your eyes contact. You bit your lower lip, then puffed off your cheek waited.

“M-maybe??” he stammered as raised his eyebrow. You drooped *My notion right! Gezz, whatever I do for look prettier useless. Ckck, all of this wasted my energy. I should know this first. All of that ladies lie to me! Of course all of the girl you claimed pretty because this your work for make each pretty, even though ineffectiveness because some of them include me too ugly for you to handle! T___T *

“Well, let’s go!” stiffly Youngmin walked out, left you behind. You sighed. The lady beside you chuckled again

“Calm down Miss, he just shy!” she said. You gave her a weak smile *Of course! That reasonable he felt shame of me! Ashamed of my ugliness! Fiuhhh. The charming prince and the BEAST* then you bowed slightly at her and walked out. From a far you saw Youngmin waited for you, leaned his back against his car. His hand placed on his pocket while the other played with the key car. You walked closer to him. He noticed you came along to him because the sound of your high heels, but he still lowered his head while stared at his key. *WAITTT, WHY AM I feeling so UNEASY?? She’s just that nerd right? She came closer made my heart THROBBB? GOSHH Calm Down Youngmin, NOONE COMPARE  WITH MY HA YOUNG! This feeling came because this is my first time saw the other side of this nerd right? Well..Out of the blue, she looks like a princ- NO I mean, how can he look so gorge- NO  NO ehm, better than before? This nerd change 180 degree!! She almost made me suffer a heart attack, GEZZZZ!!, Youngmin thought*

“Youngmin…” you called him softly. He played possum and pretended to act shocked

“Ah, eh, hehe, you come?” he faked smiled, feverishly upright his standing. Cold sweat showered his forehead *YOUNGMIN!! Control yourself!! REMEMBER HA YOUNG!* 

“So,where-“ you asked when you reached him but he cut you off

“YAHH, what about that rol! Get down your hand!” he commanded

“Eh?” you asked confused didn’t realize that you always placed your palm cover your chest since the first time you wore that dress

“This hand!” he said as pulled your hand down. You startled and screamed “AAAA”

Youngmin startled too and saw over your chest. *WOOOH, GOSHH, is this dress so y for her?? I can even saw her SPLIT???

“OHHH, EHH, I’m sorry!!” in a hurry he placed your hand back to your chest. Didn’t know what to do because that awkward situation, in a rushed he got in the car, before he closed the door, he commanded you to get in too without gave you a look. *GAHHHH, What are you doing YOUNGMIN!!, youngmin thought* Youngmin gasped out and motionless in front of his steering wheel. *CONTTROLL YOURSELF YOUNGMIN!!*

You blushed.*OHHH GOOODD, Was he saw?? It’s karma for me for use this stupid dress!!* then you came In cautiously, little uneasy because the shortest dress you’ve ever wore and made you frustrated *Arrggghhhh, he shouldn’t pick this one!* You busily covered your chest whereas your other hand pulled down your mini skirt. Youngmin gazed at you on his corner eyes. *HAGHAGHAG, she looks funny!! I bet this is her first time use mini dress! Youngmin laughed happily in his mind. Then all of you drove off, there was awkward silence between you. Then youngmin spoke up

“Ehem,” he cleared throat “Is this dress not comfortable with you?” his view still focused on the way. You gasped.

“Errm, ehh, it’s ok, I look better, thanks.” You said groggily. “I wonder your opinion about this?” you asked him skittered. Heard your question made his car broke short off. *DUHH THIS GIRL, she want me to say that she is pretty??*

“Why? You want me to say that you’re pretty?” he asked you. You blushed

“I-I- I don’t mean that..” you skittered

“yahh, I already saw many girls and women till now, there more girls in outside are prettier than you” he sarcasm “ and I saw the prettiest before, Ha Young! You know her right?” He continued.*Ha Young* that name sink into your mind.

“Why you liked him?” her friend continued

“Well, handsome, rich, cool guy, near with my type!” she replied proudly

“Aigoo, You’re lucky girl!” Her friend commented jealousy. Then they giggled

You drooped, your throat tightened, speechless when you heard the Queenka name.*How can I forget about this? They love each other, aren’t they? He love her, isn’t he? I’m so stupid for hope he like me back, by the way, he just look at me as his tutor, not more* you sighed weakly. No more strength to give a reply.

---------------

“TADAAA, this is the last place for today!!* Youngmin said cheerfully. Then Stamped his car in front of another huge building again with many full color bulbs on its wall.

“Where are we?” you asked cheerlessly

“Ugh? You don’t know?” You looked at him and shook your head. His eyes rounded and then he laughed uproariously.

“hahaha, stop joking around with me!” he rubbed his tummy *Geezz, what’s so funny here?* You gave him freakish looked.

“Why are you laughing?” You asked resentfully as crossed your arm in front of your chest

“Ok-ok” he gave you signal to be patient and finished his laughed first.

“This club belongs to Hyungseong family” he continued “ This club really famous because of its Dongdangju (traditional drink from south korea, is it correct? Hehe :p)” Youngmin show up his thumb straight to your face *Gods and Davit wherever you are? Why is this girl lived in this modern era, don’t you think to take her back in ancient century? HAHAHA, she’s so funny ^^ *

“Come on, you will know!” he invited you.

You two stepped in. The hard, loud music bit your eardrum which made you cover your ear immediately but Youngmin pulled your hand down

“Act normally.” You saw his mouth murmured but you can’t heard clearly what he said

“What?” you asked

“Act normally.” This time he said louder but the music so loud swallowed his voice in a sec.

“Eh?” you asked again

“ACT NORMALLY!!” he screamed out made a few people around paid attention at you two in odd looked way. Realized that, Youngmin smiled skittered

“Ah, mianhae, mianhae,!” *Duh, this girl, is she wanna spread her nerd out to me? Dangerous!* you puzzled at his act. You caught he winced at you *What’s wrong?* then walked left you behind *uh? Am I doing something wrong?* then you followed him to the second floor.

On your way, you gasped saw many woman wore dress ier than you. Most of them flirting around with the guest *Euwwekk, what is she doing? Is she doesn’t shy?* The rest dancing at the dance floor with flickering ball lamp above them, they seemed really enjoyed *Duh, what’s wrong with that lamp? Is it broken? It can flame properly!*You felt dizzy because of the light and slanted your eyes. The flirting section attracted your attention, so you stopped look to see for a moment and gave them queer look *Eww, that kiss too hot, eurrr* you commented on your mind

“Hi, nice girl, wanna try it?” one of man topless hold your wrist. You flinched *since when is this man here?*

“No-No eh, thanks!” you said panicky and slapped his hand but his grip stronger

“You seem new here, there’s no wrong , if you taste some experience right?” he said pruriently. He pulled you to his embrace.

“AAAAAAAA”  you screamed and you fell into his nestle

“It’s free miss” he whispered at your ear and pointed upward your heard then started smell your collar bone. *ARRRGGHHH, What is he dong???* You in struggle keep at a distance from him but he hug you tightly *OHHHH GOSHHHH, What is ert WANNA DO?*

“It’s ok baby, you sweettt!” he hissed than kissed your neck enjoyable and your back. You hit his chest but it’s useless *OMMAAAA I AM SCAREDDDD* your mind shrieked

“LET ME OUTTTT!!!! YOU ERRRTTTT!!!”  you screamed out but he continued kissed your shoulder deeply *GAHHHHHHHH* you want to cry but someone shouted

“STOP IT BOSS, THAT GIRL BELONG TO ME!”

 

 

 

please comment and subscribe^^

I'm so sorry for wrong grammatical chinguuu, english is not my first language. I'm really sorry for a lot of mistaken. maybe it's terrible for you to understand hehe,  enjoyed ya!^^