my prince

Love me sincerely

“Congrats for  ~~~, you got a perfect mark in math this semester!” Your teacher declared. Everyone in your class clapped their hands. You walked towards her and got your paper. You smiled brightly when you find a 100 wrote with red ink in your paper.

“Who will be then except her?”

“Yeah, she’s the goddess of math!”

You smiled heard the whispered. Every eye stared at you as you walked back to your seat. Sounds of whimpered in awesomeness made a little commotion in your class. You just lowered your face and hide your smile. Yes, it’s you a nerd girl but the smartest one. Your schoolmate knew you as a smartest in your school and the loner. You have no friend to talk, best friend for share, sister or brother for play or boy friend to love. You live your life alone. Nobody try to close with you or speak with you. Because you’re quiet people and nerd. A whole day in school, you spend in library or listened to your Ipod. You don’t care of what you look like. Just use or wear the thing that can make your comfortable. You’re not really interest about fashion and that or those thing girls like such as the trend haircut, clothes, dress, high heels or make up. You still in your old style. A girl with thick glasses and plait hair. You never change your hair style for once. You enjoyed it, and really like your life style.

“It’s enough for today, prepare yourself for next exam, especially for you Jo Youngmin, you got the worst this time!” Teacher pointed at the blonde guy which sit in the back corner. He smiled sheepishly and nodded “ Ne, seonsaengnim.”  Then the teacher walked out.

Just with that, every girl in your class started shrieking. He is Jo Youngmin, one of the Kingkas in your school. A guy called Prince charming, the idol of the whole girls. His famous sweet smile like a thunder in sunny day and made you melt in a sec. Yup, you are the secret admirer of him. You fell for him in the first sight. The One and The only One steal your heart. Looked at him made your heart thumped crazy. You wanna joined them shrieked but it’s too strange, you’re quiet right? So you just screamed out in your mind tried to act normally and kept your feeling deep down in your heart. You’re too shy to show your feeling because You realized He’s the Kingkas not compatible with you. Eventhough you’re smart, but it can’t help you to get his attention. So you felt so lucky just got one class with him. *I don’t wanna anything else in this world, it’s enough for me just amaze him from a far and saw him every day with his angelic smile*

“Woahh, try hard for the next Youngmin!” Minwoo patted his shoulder. He just gave his a smile as a reply

“Let’s grab some food on cafeteria, I’m hungry!” Kwangmin said. The tree Kingkas then headed to the cafeteria . Followed by a big group of girl which came from anywhere. Secretly, you gazed at each of his behavior. How he walked, his cool back, his hair style that day, his uniform, how he tie his shoelace. EVERYTHING! Until his figure disappear swallowed by that fangirls. Then You let a loud sigh.

Although you were smart, but it seemed he didn’t attract with you or smart people. Life was going easy for him. He got a lot aggravation from the teacher because he always got the worst mark in each subject except the sport. But he stayed calm like nothing wrong and didn’t mind it. *Just take easy heh?*

You were the one that stayed in the class. Like usual you just eat your lunch alone. You brought it from your home because you prefer your omma’s food than in cafeteria. You take your lunch box out and opened *Woahhh, it’s kimchi today* You take a bit bite and chewed it *Hmmm, the best chef is my omma!* you take another bit and then plugged the earphones into your ears. You played the instrument on your Ipod it was piano instrument by yiruma. You’re really enjoyed it while slowly closed your eyes. You buzzing softly followed the tone and don’t realized that Kwangmin took a seat in front of you and stared at you for five minutes. And then

“AAAHHH” You screamed out and pulled out the earphone from your ear. You winced as rubbed your hole ear. You startled, when you saw Kwangmin laughed at you. You frowned

“K-K-Kwangmin” you stuttered. *Ohh goshhh, what is this Kingka doing here??!!* He smiled

“I’m sorry ~~~, I just saw you enjoyed that much and don’t realize me, so I raised the volume, I just wanna know your reaction!” he said and laughed again. “So this is the way how the smartest student spend their time?” He asked while took your earphone and plugged it to his ear. “Hmm instrument” he mumbled. You looked at him for a while and nodded. He smiled again and gave back your Ipod.

“Is that Kimchi?” he asked again while pointed at your lunch box on your table. You nodded sheepishly. “Can I taste one?” he asked but he already took one and bit it. He was about took another bite but someone called him

“Yahh, kwangminiee, what are you doing?? Palli!!” Donghyun called Kwangmin from the outside. He is your senior.

“Ohh, hyungg, wait a minute” In a rush he get up from there, take something from his bag and run out. When he reached the door, he turned to you, raised your kimchi and thanked you with a simple nod and went away. You let a relieve sighed *OMG Since when he stared at me? Fiuhh, Lucky it’s Kwangmin not Youngmin, my heart didn’t thump so crazy then* you smiled and continue your lunch.

At the cafeteria

“Yahh, kwangmin, why are you late?” Youngmin waved at his twin. Kwangmin walked towards him and take a seat beside him.

“He was speaking with that nerd!” Donghyun report after reached their table

“~~~, her name ~~~.” Kwangmin replied

“Yeahh, whateverrrr” Donghyun said in bored tone.

“Have you brought your wallet then?”  Jeongmin asked as raised his eyebrow. As a reply, Kwangmin lifted his wallet and waved it onto the air. Jeongmin smiled while continued eat his meal.

“Here your food Kwangmin!” Hyunseong handed him a tray of food.

“Thanks hyung!” He took it and started eat it.

“Eat more Kawngmin!” Youngmin patted kwangmin’s shoulder, his beloved twins. All of them enjoyed their meal quietly.

“Yahh, Youngmin! You’re princess coming!” In a sudden Jeongmin elbowed Youngmin who eat gluttonous his meal. Felt interrupt, he asked lazily “Who?” without looking at Jeongmin still faced his meal.

“Who then except Oh Ha Young, the Queenka!” Jeongmin replied “Palli, she is coming here!” he elbowed Youngmin harshly. Youngmin titled his head up, his eyes widened when he saw that girl from a distance smiled at him.

“Hey, hey, am I in good looking?” He asked while wipe his mouth with tissue. “How about my hair?” he asked again and arranged his hair. Hyunseong gave him his thumbs.

“Good.” Youngmin said as took a deep breath. That girl came with his gang. Closer and closer

*Duhh, my heart start dumped crazily, stop it stop it* Youngmin thought

“Relax hyung!” Minwoo whispered. Youngmin swallowed his saliva hardly and nodded.

“Hi oppa!” Ha Young greet him in girly tone while tapped his shoulder softly

“O-o H-HI Ha Young!” he stuttered, forced to smile but he was so nervous. Ha Young came closer which made him sweat a lot

“Am I disturb you guys?” she asked again and look around.

“No, No it’s ok!” Youngmin replied in fast

“Ehmm, well can I sit beside you then? She asked Youngmin eyed at Kwangmin’s seat

“You can take another sit miss, there’s Kwangmin already.” Hyunseong said softly

“It’s ok, I’ll move.” Kwangmin replied and sat across Youngmin while brought his tray with him

“Aigoo, thanks so much sweety!” she winked at Kwangmin and then sit beside Youngmin

Kwangmin just gave her disgusting look

-------------------------------------------

“I think Youngmin really likes her!” Hyunseong commented

“Hu uh, Why didn’t he confess to her?” Jeongmin asked to Kwangmin, Kwangmin shrugged

“Ya! They love each other right? Kingka loves Queenka!” Minwoo said cheerly

“Ya, ya, ya, be a man! Let him playing with her for a moment! Donghyun said. Afterthat all of them headed to their classroom

 

 

 

 

 

please comment and subscribe^^