Chapter VIII (part I)

Connected
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a very short update. Sorry for making you wait guys. I was having a hard time finding an inspiration to write. My mind was blank these days and it's really hard to write when nothing comes in my mind. I'm really sorry. And sorry for the mistakes. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Yoona heave a deep sighed for the nth time in the past hour and threw a bored look at the professor discussing in front whatever it is about a boring Literature. She loves to read and learn but this is the first time she wished the class would end now.

The last day of their outing trip was not that really bad. In fact, it was really fun. She enjoyed the girls company. If only not for her secrets to be exposed that early, Yuri would not be upset to her, Yuri would not be mad at her, and Yuri would not be giving her cold shoulders for these past 3 days.

 

*Flashback*

If only Yoona knew this was going to happen to her, she shouldn’t have come in this trip. She’s a freaking gay and she was surrounded with hot and beautiful girls. Yoona had a hard time looking away from those bosoms and bum bums. (That’s just me being a byun. LOL)

‘God! Why am I becoming so byun now?!’

Added to her dilemma, was the moment she wakes up with Krystal hovering above her right on time for Yuri to come out in the bathroom and witnessed their uncompromising position. And Krystal had to come out for such a lame excuse.

“What are you doing?” Yuri arc her brow clearly shocked at the scene.

Krystal just shrugged and looked casually at the girl under her, gi

Please log in to read the full chapter