Chapter VIII (part II)

Connected
Please log in to read the full chapter

After breakfast, the girls decided to play beach volley. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung set up the net while the others just watching.

Yoona glanced at the tanned girl, who was clearly ignoring her. Yuri was mad at her for unknown reason she doesn’t know. She tried to talk to her but Yuri would walk away even before she could speak.

She was about to walk through the tanned girl if not for the sudden weight on her back.

“Unnie, carry me!” Krystal excitedly exclaimed.

Yoona rolled her eyes and hold her girlfriend’s legs to prevent her from falling.

“Hey” She greeted.

And Krystal gave her a lingering kiss on the cheek.

The girls was just arching their brows at the two’s interaction. They kiss their girl friends cheek too, but not that sickeningly sweet just like what the younger Jung did.

Yuri’s expression turns grim. She looked away and pretended to appreciate the sunrise overlooking the sea.

“Baby when do I get to kiss you?” Krystal whispered.

Yoona chuckled and wiggled her body pretending to let the girl fall.

Krystal squealed loudly.

“Yoong!” She complained, earning weird looks from the girls.

Yoona forget that the girls we’re just around watching them. She laughed heartily.

“You’re heavy, get off of me.” She teased.

Krystal tightened her hold on the doe eyed girl’s neck.

“Baby, you’re choking me.” She gasped.

Unfortunately, one of the girls heard her.

“Baby?” Sunny asked, amusingly.

“Huh?” Yoona looked on.

Sunny shakes her head, smirking leaving the two by themselves.

“Yah, Yuri-yah could you make yourself useful and go get the table inside the house?” She yelled.

Yuri grumbled but still complied, glaring at the doe eyed girl on her way.

 

Yoona sighed, gently putting Krystal down then turned to face her.

“Yuri was mad at me.”

“Why would she be mad at you?”

“I don’t know. She was just like that to me sometimes. Mood swings.”

“Oh, I didn’t know Yuri-unnie could be so adorable sometimes. She’s clearly mad at you. I can feel that.”

“Yuri being mad is not so adorable. She gets too grumpy sometimes and would just suddenly hit me. I got bruises.”

Krystal chuckled and pinches her sullen fac

Please log in to read the full chapter