Chapter IV

Connected
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yoona looked at the buildings they passed and hummed softly.

“Why are you quiet?” Yuri asked glancing at her.

Yoona turn to Yuri.

“I’m hungry.” She grinned embarrassingly.

Yuri laughed.

“I knew it. That’s why I brought foods for you.” Yuri pointed at the backseat.

Yoona get the sandwich and a bottled of water Yuri prepared for her. She munched it eagerly earning an adorable chuckle from the tanned girl.

“Your that hungry, huh?” Yuri asked amusingly.

Yuri smiles and wiped the bits of food on Yoona’s lips.

Yoona smiled at her thankfully, ignoring the warm feeling of the tanned girl’s touch.

 

 

After an hour of driving they arrive at the beach house Yuri’s friend, Jessica owned.

“Hey, Yuri” A tall short haired girl run to them and hug Yuri.

Yoona looked at the girl.

“Oh hi, you must be Yoona. You’re beautiful just as Yuri said. Oh excuse my rudeness, I’m Choi Sooyoung.” The girl greeted her too.

Yoona smiles timidly at the compliment. “Yoona” Then, she bowed politely.

Yuri walked near them.

“Are the gang all here?” Yuri asked.

“Yeah and Jessica’s sister was here also.” Sooyoung glance at the doe eyed girl before uttering “the girls would surely go gaga on her.”

Yuri chuckled. “I hope they won’t scare her off.”

“Come on, Yoongie let’s go inside.”

Yoona nodded and followed the two older girls. Yuri felt that Yoona was leaving behind, so she waited for the girl and hold her hand to walk with her.

“Don’t be shy, Yoongie.” Yuri teased.

Yoona scowled. “I’m not shy.”

Yoona saw seven other girls inside. She cannot help but blushed because they were all staring at her.

‘I’m pretty sure I dressed nicely today. So why are they staring at me like that?’

Yuri cooed at the blushing doe eyed beside her. She turns to her friends and smiled at them.

“Hey guys, I want you to meet my little big baby, Yoona.” She proudly introduced.

‘Damn it, Yuri!’ Yoona mentally screamed.

A series of smiles throw at her.

“She’s cute, isn’t she?” The red head girl said adorably.

“Yeah.

Please log in to read the full chapter