Chapter V

Connected
Please log in to read the full chapter

Krystal dragged the doe eyed girl inside the bathroom and locked it.

She stared accusingly at the stiffened Yoona.

“What are you doing here, Soojung?” Yoona exclaimed.

Krystal glared at her causing the older girl to shut .

“Is this the way you greet your girlfriend?” The younger Jung mocked in sarcasm.

Yoona flinched. She’s making gestures at the younger girl to lower her voice.

“I thought you broke up with me.” Yoona uttered lowering her voice.

Krystal’s face softens.

“I did not, okay. I was just too angry that day because of the performance. I didn’t mean to blurt out those words to you and I’m so sorry I just left like that.” Krystal explained. Her tears were already falling on her face.

Yoona sighed and hugged the girl comfortingly. Krystal is a dancer, she joined the school competition and turns out that one of the judges is the father of one of the participants and made her daughter win instead of Krystal, who was more deserving to win. The younger girl was so frustrated and hurt at the outcome and unintentionally blurted it out on Yoona, and ended up the two to fight each other leading Krystal to said things she doesn’t mean. Yoona tried to talk things out but when she visited the girl on her dorm, Krystal already left for Seoul.

“Hey, stop crying. You know I don’t want to see you like this.” Yoona smiled softly at her.

Krystal pulled away from her and gaze at the doe eyed girl affectionately.

“I miss you.” She stated, pulling Yoona closer and kissed her fully on the lips.

It’s been a week since they’ve last talked and seen each other.

Yoona smiled through their kisses. Krystal was her girlfriend for six months now. They met each other at the recital for a school play. At first, Krystal was just a junior for her but as the time goes by; they got closer and became inseparable. Yoona then, decided to confess that she likes the younger girl which the latter happily confessed that she likes her, too.

She wrapped her arms around the girl, when suddenly someone’s face popped up in her mind. She unintentionally pushes the girl away.

Krystal looked at her in surprised and Yoona immediately wrap her in a tight embrace to avoid another argument with her.

“Wait, is there anyone else knows about us?” Yoona asked.

Krystal nodded, grinning at her.

“What?!” The doe eyed girl exclaimed.

“Shush baby, they might hear you.” Krystal kissed her again to shut her up.

“Who?” Yoona pulled away and painstakingly asked the girl.

“Jessica-unnie, but she doesn’t know it was you. But I have a feeling she might figured it out in a short time.” Krystal grinned, and hugs her tightly.

“Oh gosh, I’m so doomed.”

Krystal pinched the doe eyed cheeks gently.

“Ya-ya-yah, we’re getting too long in here they might get suspicious if we don’t come out now.” Yoona worriedly stated.

Krystal pouted.

“Then, we should just tell them about us.”

Yoona stumbled backwards. “What?! No, Yuri doesn’t know I’m gay. And much more I have girlfriend and was here also with us. She would freak out, they would freak out.”

“But baby, I won’t get to kiss you and hug you

Please log in to read the full chapter