Chapter VI

Connected
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hello guys, I'm sorry for the late update, school has got really busy and i had no time to write the pending chapters. I've only got a time to write yesterday and I'm sorry for the mistakes. But i promise to be better!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yoona and Yuri arrived at the dining table and the girls we’re already there chatting and just waiting for them.

Krystal bites her lips and tapped the sit beside her, gesturing the doe eyed girl to sit there.

“Sit here, Yoona-unnie.” And she smiled innocently.

Yoona complied and seat with the younger Jung while Yuri seat on her right.

“Okay, let’s eat!” Sooyoung yelled happily.

“Oh gosh, Soo! Are you trying to finish all the foods?!” Hyoyeon cried out, seeing Sooyoung took a food for three people on her plate.

Sooyoung ignored her and just continued to eat with so much gusto.

Yoona chuckled at the girls’ antics. Somehow, she envied they’re friendship; she never really had a friend where she could act like a fool and still accept who she is.

“Here, eat this, unnie.”

Yoona was surprised at Krystal’s sudden displayed of affection. The younger girl was urging her to eat the food she was offering.

Yoona got flustered. The other girls were staring at them, including Yuri with shocked faces.

“Uh-uhm, I can do it by myself, Soojung.” She shyly refused.

“Soojung, huh?” Sunny asked, raising her eyebrow.

“I thought you hate that name, Krys.” Tiffany commented.

“I don’t.” Krystal nonchalantly replied and turn to the doe eyed girl, smiling. “Say aaah, unnie.”

Yoona awkwardly opens ; she knows that Krystal will only insist more if she refuse.

The girls’ just looked at each other suspiciously; they’re beginning to sense something is fishy. Krystal never acted sweet to someone other than her sister and family.

While on the other hand, Yuri was just quiet. She was disappointed to be exact, she was about to feed Yoona too, when Krystal beat her to it. She feels that she should be the only one doing those things to Yoona and not other people.

 

 

Before the night ended, the girls’ decided to watch some movies. They chose to watch a horror film, or more force to watch it by Hyoyeon and Sooyoung.

Yoona sat uncomfortably and stop herself from groaning. Yuri and Krystal were sandwiching her. The two were clinging at her li

Please log in to read the full chapter