Chapter III

Connected
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yoona’s mother, Jinri, watched the two girls hug each other affectionately. She knows she shouldn’t be this worried by the closeness of the two because they were just like that but she cannot help but feel uneasy everytime the two were doing this kind of gestures. Her daughter can be really sweet to the tanned girl which is so unusual to a very cold daughter she knew. Yoona’s look everytime she looks at Yuri is different as if those eyes we’re hiding something. And Jinri knows that look her daughter was giving to Yuri. It is a look full of admiration. And Jinri could only hope that what she was thinking was wrong, that what her daughter has for the tanned girl was only admiration. She could only hope so.

                                      ***                                                

   

“So, Yoong, do you want to come with me this weekend?” Yuri asked.

They were both lying in bed in Yoona’s room. Yuri was playing on her ipad while Yoona was just watching her play.

“Where to?” Yoona asked back playing Yuri’s hair.

Yuri looked at the doe eyed girl.

“One of my friends we’re having a party in the beach this weekend.”

“I’m not interested.” Yoona shortly replied.

Yuri frowned and looked at Yoona pleadingly.

Yoona immediately look away from those puppy eyes she knows she can never resist and just give away from the tanned girl’s whatever request.

“Don’t give me those puppy looks, Yuri.” Yoona covered herself a blanket.

“Oh come on, Yoong. It would be fun. And I already told them I will bring you with me.” Yuri said pulling the blanket from the doe eyed girl.

“Aish, Yul… I said I won’t go!” Yoona firmly stated and sat up.

Yuri was taken aback at her sudden burst. She stared at Yoona for a second before looking down at her fidgeting hands.

“I-i just wanted to spend time with you because we didn’t see each other for a year. And I just want my friends to finally meet you.” Yuri mumbled.

‘What the-?! Is this some kind of a guilt trip?” Yoona frustratingly sighed then looked at the sad Yuri in front of her.

She sighed defeatedly. As much as she doesn’t want to come with them, is just as much she doesn’t want to see Yuri sad because of her.

“Fine, I’ll come with you.” She said reluctantly.

Yuri looked up, eyes were sparkling in happiness. She was really elated at what she heard from the doe eyed girl.

“Really?!” Yuri asked animatedly.

Yoona chuckles at her reaction and cannot help but pinch Yuri’s cheeks. It was kind of a habit of Yoona when she finds Yuri ado

Please log in to read the full chapter