Chapter II

Connected
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Yoongie baby!” Yuri squeals.

“Ya-yah! L-et go c-ant br-ea-the.” The slim doe eyed girl complains.

Yuri let go of her, chuckling.

“Aish! Why do you always have to do that when you see me?” The girl grumbled.

Yuri could only peck those cute cheeks and chuckles when she saw the latter immediately wipe her cheeks as if in disgust.

“Yoona-yah”

The girl, Yoona smiles widely when she saw her mother.

“Mom” She run to her and ignore the tanned girl pouting at her for being ignored.

“I miss you so much Mama.” The mother and daughter hug each other.

“I miss you too, my baby.”

“Why do you always do that? ignoring me.” Yuri stomped her feet.

Yoona just sticks her tongue out on her.

“Where’s Uncle Junho?”  She asks her mother.

“Unfortunately, Dad has a business trip he has to attend to.” Yuri answered for her.

“I’m not asking you.” Yoona retorted.

Yuri sulks and stomp away from them. Yoona’s mother chuckles and reprimands her.

“Stop that, sweetie.  Yuri really misses you, you know.” She pats Yoona’s head gently.

“But I was just kidding, Mama.” She whines.

Jinri looked at her daughter sternly.

“Yuri is being nice to you. You should do that too. Now, go there and apologize to her.”

“But-“

“No buts. Now, Yoona.” Jinri said sternly at the tone she knows her daughter will surely falter.

Yoona sighed dejectedly and follows her mom. Her mom never used that tone on her unless she was mad at her. And she knows better when to follow her order.

Yoona climbed the stairs and find Yuri’s room. She has been here once so she knows where it is. She finds the room at the end of the hallway.

Yoona gently knocks on the door before opening it. There she saw Yuri lying on her bed while closing her eyes.

“Yuri” She called.

She was ignored. She slowly walked towards where the tanned girl is.

“Okay, I’m sorry.” She muttered.

“….” Again, she was ignored.

Yo

Please log in to read the full chapter