Chapter I

Connected
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Damn it.” She cursed inwardly.

She is not the type of person to just curse at anyone but when you are face at a very annoying awkward situation you’ll just blurt it out naturally.

She was in the train going to Seoul from Busan to go to her mother and live with her, and with her now new family. Her mother remarried 5 years ago. Since then she had live with her beloved grandmother and waited to finish high school before the latter allows her to live with her mom.

Now that she was in college, her grandmother finally allows her to do what she wants, and that is to be with her mom.

She frowned to hear the man’s loud snoring beside her and he was even leaning on her shoulder. But the worst part is the man smells really bad she thinks she’s going to puke.

Personal hygiene is very important to her. But her grandmother taught her to be patient and respectful no matter what the person’s status and standards, even his freaking smell.

“Excuse me mister.” She finally speaks because she really can’t take his smell anymore. She shakes the man really hard.

The man looked up to her and burst out in a fit of laughter when he saw her.

She scowled.

“What? Is there something funny?” She snapped irately.

“You. You look funny.” Then he laughs at her again much to her annoyance.

She gritted her teeth fighting the urge to spank him.

She looked at herself. She only wears a plain white t-shirt and pants

Please log in to read the full chapter