008

GOT7 MARK Scenarios/ Short stories

The breeze felt so nice against your skin. Everything seemed so perfect because the weather was nice, the day was great, and Mark was right next to you playing the guitar. Every string he plucked gave off a beautiful sound. You looked to the side and Mark's head was dipped low as he was playing the guitar. He raised his head to meet your eyes and he gave the most beautiful smile ever. The light wind brushed his soft hair to the side and lightly wrinkled his white top. Your lips curved into a small smile that made Mark put down his guitar to the side and gave you a small kiss on your lips. 

"I love you." He softly said into your ear. You couldn't help but to blush. You turned your face to meet his and he placed his forehead against yours instantly and kissed your nose.

"I love you too." You gently said and hugged him. You sighed happily into the embrace because it had been so long since you and Mark could go out for the day.

"I'm sorry it took this long to spend a day together." He rested his chin against your shoulder and wrapped his arms around your waist. You smiled and sighed happily once more.

"It's okay, it's not your fault. I'm just happy we can spend this day together today. It's really nice out, isn't it?" You smiled as both of you laid down onto the blanket. Both of you guys were facing each other and Mark starred into your eyes and smiled. He pulled you into a hug and didn't let go.

"I wish we could stay like this forever." He said as he brushed your hair with his hands. You closed your eyes and smiled. 

"Me too." You wrapped your hands around him.

"Would you really want to spend your life forever with me?" He asked, you instantly nodded and smiled.

"I wish time stopped right here so we would be together forever." You said

"Then would you like to marry me?" He asked. You opened your eyes in shock and in front of you, you saw a ring that he held. You looked up to him and didn't say anything because you were too speechless. 

"M-mark..."

"Both of us can't stay away from each other and we love each other so much. I don't see what's wrong with marriage then." He smiled and slid the ring into your finger. You looked at the ring and smiled brightly.

"You slide the ring in before I even give you an answer? Hm, you're very confident." You giggled.

"So you don't want to get married to me...." 

"Never said I didn't want to, of course I will." You gave him a soft kiss onto his lips. 

"After we get married, we can definietly have each other together at all time forever and always." He said and smiled as he kissed your foreahead.