004

GOT7 MARK Scenarios/ Short stories

Third scenario delievered from me to you :D I hope you like this one as well and PLEASE follow my instagram! @team_marktuan

 wink


You were on the bus sitting on the third seat looking out the window and listening to music. You were on the your way to meet a group of friends at little hang out place you guys had. It was behind the school, a small area outside where there was a small stage, benches surrounded by it. You got up as the bus slowly stopped. You thanked the bus driver and got off quickly abruptly hurrying yourself as your friend Michelle had texted you.

 

To: (your nane)

Fr: Michelle

Where are you? We're all waiting for you! Hurry up!

You smiled and quickly texted your friend as your pace began to go faster.

To: Michelle

Fr: (your name)

I'm almost there, be patient! Gosh!

After a few minutes, you were almost there. You saw your school and you ran as fast as you could. You hooked your arm around a tree to stop yourself and to catch a quick breath. You lifted your head as you heard your friends shouting your name. You smiled and hurried over to the group.

"What took you so long?" Jackson asked.

"Sorry, I had to feed my brother since my mom wasn't home." You sighed and heaved.

"Why are you so out of breath?" Youngjae asked and chuckled.

"I practically ran here since someone told me to hurry up." You glared and smiled at your best friend Michelle. She stuck out her tongue and giggled. "Anyways, why are we meeting up all of a sudden?" You asked the group, but suddenly everyone's eyes avoided yours. They coughed and smiled, you were so confused. You punched Yugyeom's arm and he flinched. You were about to ask again, but something interrupted you. The lights on the stage and a sound of tapping against the mic was heard. You turned around, and there he was, your best buddy, Mark. 

He smiled at you and waved. "Why are you up there?" You asked. "Are you going to perform something?" You asked again.

All the boys went onto the stage and suddenly music qued. You and Michelle sat down on the bench and started to cheer for the boys who suddenly put a show. Then suddenly Mark made his way down the stage and he was rapping at the same time. He was looking at you and holding something in his hand. 

You gon get it girl, Ima pretty boy
Quit playin hard to get you’ll never find a better boy
So come along with me if you wanna do it right
Cause i can show you how to have a good time, all night
So tell me whatcha think, doesnt it sound nice?
So follow follow me if you want that good life

He kneeled one of his knees down and out he let the necklace fall under his hand which the diamond hung in your sight. You gasped and covered your mouth and your eyes were wide open. He smiled and the music stopped. "So, do you want to be my girl?" He asked and smiled. You looked at him and punched his arm. "Okay, okay." He laughed. "Would you be my girlfriend?" He looked into your eyes and it was silent. Everyone was waiting for you to reply. 

Everyone knew both of you had a crush on each other since tenth grade, but neither of you had the courage to say so. You smiled and nodded slowly, "Sure, but in one case." You looked at him. He crooked his eyebrow, "What is it?" He sounded concerned. 

 

"Who said I was playing hard to get? And what if I do find a better boy?" You giggled and hugged him. Mark chuckled and hugged you back which made everyone scream and holler out success. 

 


Okay, this scenario is really boring. I'm sorry T^T 3 forgive meee!