005

GOT7 MARK Scenarios/ Short stories

Hello everyone! It's been a LONG time since I've been on this website T^T
I'm so so so so sorry for not updating ;~~; I will be spending time here from now on! 
Please show some love~ <3



"You're coming tonight right?" Mark asked while handing you two tickets.

"Tonight? What do you mean?" You smiled while starring at the tickets.

Mark gave you a dissapointed look and his lips came out to a pout. You ended up chuckling and lightly punching his arm. "I'm kidding, of course I'm going tonight, how could I ever forget?" You smiled and took the tickets. "8 o'clock right?" You starred at the tickets and Mark ended up smiling like an idiot. 

"Yeah, 8 o'clock sharp. Don't be late like last time...okay?" He sounded like a litle child. You looked at him and nodded, "Sorry about last year..." You giggled, "I'll bring my friend if you don't mind." 

"Feel free to bring her, you just have to come, promise me. I really want you to see me perform, it's going to be special." He smiled and patted your shoulder. "Well I have to get going, I'm going to go practice with the boys. I'll see you tonight." He smiled.

"Yep, see you tonight!" You waved to Mark and he walked off.

After spending some time at a cafe doing some homework, you went back home to get dressed for tonight. You decided to wear a white blouset and a pair of black skinny jeans with a paif of casual heels that Mark had gifted you on your birthday. You grabbed all your belongings and headed out to the school.

There were so many students and staffs inside the auditorium. The hallways were covered with students having small talks with their friends. You spotted the seat that you were assigned and your friend had already been sitting next to it. You hurried over, sat down, and talked to your friend until it was time for the show. The lights were started to dim and the conversations surrounding the room started to simmer down. You positioned yourself to face forward to the stage as the MC came out to introduce him to the crowd.

"Hello everybody! How are you guys?!" The MC spoke into the microphone. The crowd roared with cheer.

"I see everyone is doing well! Are you guys excited for tonight's show?!" The roaring got louder.

"Alright, let's get this show started!" The MC left and the music started to play. Everyone cheered for the first team who were performing a dance. You enjoyed the show but you were really anticipated for Mark's group. 

Finally, it was Mark's turn. It was the last stage for this year's talent show and you were very excited. You sat up from your seat and watched as Mark and his group walked onto the stage. This group was special, everyone cheered the loudest for this group. Mark looked out into the crowd and made eye contact with you. Mark instantly smiled and the music began to start. You were impressed by the moves that Mark and his group showed. There were flips, tricks, tutting, and more. 

When the music ended the crowd clapped and every screamed their names. Suddenly Mark took the microphone from the MC and spoke.

"_(your name)_? Could you come up here?" He asked you in a low tone. Everyone oo'ed and ahh'ed. You slowly got up from your seat and walked up onto the stage. Confused you stood in front of Mark and starred at him. He left you alone for a minute and came back to you with a boquet of flowers. He stood closely to you and smiled. "Remember when I told you that today's performance was going to be special? Well this is why." He said to you. The crowd roared and whistled. 

"What is this? What are you doing?" You asked and took the flowers.

"_(your name)_...I like you. I think everyone is this school knew that except for you." The crowd nodded and agreed. "And I don't want to be friends with you anymore...no I do, but I want to be more than friends..because I don't want to see you with another guy and I feel like if you go to someone else, I'll regret not confessing to you. So, I'm doing it right now. Although you might only see me as a little kid that's been friends with you for a while, would you like to be my girlfriend?" He smiled. The room was silent; anticipating for your answer everyone was listening. 

You looked around the people onto the stage that were starring at you and Mark. You turned your head to your friend while she was nodding her head for you to hurry up and say yes. Turning your head back to Mark, you let out a small smile and nodded. "Yes, Mark. I would like to be your girlfriend." With that, Mark smiled and hugged you. The students roared with claps and cheer. Mark's group hugged Mark and congratulated him. 

Seeing Mark all happy made you smile. Mark came up to you and kissed your forehead and thanked you for saying yes and he promised you that he would stick by yourside forever.