003

GOT7 MARK Scenarios/ Short stories

Second scenario :) I hope you guys will like it! And also, if you haven't checked out my Mark fan page instgram please follow me ^^ @team_marktuan


 

You and Mark have been dating for three weeks and during those times, Mark has been treating you like a princess. Not a princess where you act all bratty and he had to do stuff for you, but in a way where he treated you better then anyone else because you were his girlfriend. You didn't really expect much from him because him just being by yourside made you happy. 

Mark was holding your hand as both of you walked through the streets. It was pretty chilly, but it was bearable. After a long date, Mark decided to walk you back home. He didn't want you walking alone at night because he thought someone would kidnap such a pretty lady like you. When you heard that, you couldn't help but laugh out loud and blush. 

"So what did you think of our date today? Did you have fun?" He asked you as both of you walked. You smiled and looked at him.

"It was nice as usual." He looked back at you and gave you a really precious smile that gave you butterflies. 
"Well that's nice to hear, I hope you enjoy spending time with me." He let out a small chuckle and you nodded.

"Of course I do, you're my boyfriend." You smiled and both of you arrived in front of your house.

"Thanks for dropping me off today Mark, I had a good time today." You spoke and smiled. He slid his hands inside his pocket, looked at you and smiled back. "It's cold out, you should get going." You said.

"Alright, well..goodnight." He smiled awkwardly and turned around to walk away. You smiled and watched him, but then he suddenly turned around and grabbed your face. He gently placed his lips against yours and kissed you. Your eyes were wide open and your grip around your purse became tighter. 

Mark gently let go of your face and backed away a step. He looked at you and smiled. Your eyes were still wide open from the sudden kiss and your cheeks turned pink. He rubbed the back of his neck and smiled shyly. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow at school then..goodnight princess." He smiled like a little boy and turned around to walk away. You looked down not even making eye contact. As he walked away and his back started to fade into the distance, you looked at him and smiled. 

 

"Goodnight my prince." You spoke gently and went inside


HOW WAS IT? :D I hope it made you smile or something ><;; Thank you for reading! I always appreciate my readers<3 You guys mean a lot to me! Also, THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING/COMMENTING AND UP VOTING ^^ I feel so special <3