006

GOT7 MARK Scenarios/ Short stories

"Just listen to me!" Mark yelled.

"Listen? What possibly could you say?!" You said.

"Babe..just-..." He held onto your arm.

"Don't you dare call me that. You have no right to even call my name, you know that?"

Mark's lips were trembling, he made a mistake. You caught him back hugging another girl and he admitted that he had been cheating on you for the past three weeks.

"If you were so tired of me, why didn't you tell me so we could've broken up, huh?" Your voice was shaking and you knew if you yelled any louder, you would end up crying.

"Because I'm confused!" He raised his head and looked right into your eyes.

"C-confused...confused about what?" You asked as a tear drop fell from your eye.

"I don't know..my life right is such a mess! Sometimes, I do that I don't even mean because I'm so blinded by so many things! Do you really think I would seriously try to hurt you on purpose?! Do you really think I'm that kind of guy?! I have so much stress and I don't know how to relieve it because I haven't been in these kinds of situations before!" His lips were trembling and you knew that if he talked any longer, his tears would be streaming out of his eyes.

"I know you have stress Mark...but that doesn't mean you have to cheat on me!  Why on earth did I have to see you hugging some other girl huh?! Am I not enough for you?!" You questioned him as your voice cracked.

"You're enough for me, practically you're too much for me! You're so important to me. I don't know why I had to cheat on you. But when you have so many things on your mind, you start to do wrong things. In my case, when I end up having bad things, there are more bad things that are added to that. Maybe that's how I am. And I'm really sorry okay....? I didn't mean to...I swear...I s-swear..." His head was hung low and he bit his lips as tears trickled down his cheeks.

You wanted to understand Mark, but you didn't know if staying with him would be a good idea at the moment. "Then...what do you want to do?" You asked Mark. He rubbed his hands against his face and looked at you. "I want you to stay with me. I'm sorry for cheating on you...I really am. I can't blame you if you really hate me right now but I need you (Your name)....You're basically the only thing that makes me sane right now. Being an idol is so stressful and wanting to keep you safe is stressful because I don't want to lose you!" He stared into your eyes and wiped his tears.

"I may not have a specific reason why I cheated on you, but I know it was a huge mistake and I wouldn't have done that to hurt you...I need you." He pleaded and took your hand into his.

You parted eye contact with him and wiped your tears with your other hand. "...Maybe taking some time off of each other will help clear some of your stress out....Mark." You looked at him. His frown appeared again and he started to cry in front of you. "And if everythings gets better, then we can get together again. But we need some time off...I think that's going to help get everything sort out...okay?" 

Mark didn't answer, he knew he had no choice to accept your proposal. "Am I still allowed to talk to you?" He asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"Yes, of course. If you're having a hard time just give me a call or a text and we can meet up somewhere and I'll try my best to make you feel better Mark." You forced yourself to smile. "I forgive you so please smile...for me? You deserve to smile and be happy! Come on, you're an idol!" You forced yourself to laugh and lightly punch Mark's arm. He instantly let out a small chuckle and smiled at you. 

"I'm really lucky to have a person like you in my life...I really am, thank you so much." He embraced you and both of you guys stayed like that for a while.


How was this scenario? Pretty bad right? D; I'll promise to make better scenarios! 

For now, enjoy some Mark gifs :3