001

GOT7 MARK Scenarios/ Short stories

Hello everyone~ This is seobielove123 here with a new section for Mark scenarios ^^ I hope you guys can enjoy it and give me lovely feedback c:


It snowed like crazy yesterday and school was canceled. Mark looked out of the window from his desk and sighed. Although it wasn't snowing anymore, the schools had to close down because of slippery grounds and just for cautious reasons. Mark slid his hands inside his pockets and looked down and thought if he can see you today. He picked up his phone from the desk and dialed your number. He placed the phone by his ear and waited for you to answer.

"Hello?" Your voice was faint, you just had woken up and Mark got a little surprised.

"Oh, were you still sleeping? I can call you later." You blinked and looked out the window.

"No I'm fine, I'm glad you called because you woke me up." You giggled and made Mark smile. "Anyways, what's up? Why'd you call?" You asked.

For that second, Mark actually forgot why he had called you, he zoned out trying to figure out what he was about to say. 

"Hello?" You talked through the phone. "Mark, you there?" You giggled.

"Sorry, I was doing something." He rubbed the back of his head and smiled while he let out a small lie to you. 
"Anyways, was there something you needed? ...Don't tell me that you need my math homework again, because this is the---"

"No, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the book store today...." Mark waited for your reply and for some odd reason, he felt very nervous.

"The book store? But do you think going to the book store would be okay at this weather?...I mean the ground is covered with snow." You spoke through the phone.

He sighed lightly and frowned a bit, "Well I guess we can go some other time, you should go to sleep now." He smiled, "Goodnight~" Before he could hang up, you stopped him. He placed his phone back to his ear and waited for you to talk. 

"I never said I didn't wanted to go." You smiled and giggled. "We can go, meet me in front of my house in an hour, okay? Don't be late, it's really cold out." You hung up and left Mark smiling. He bit his lip lightly and looked out the window and placed his phone in his back pocket and quickly slid himself in his leather jacket.

--

After a while, he was waiting outside of your house with his car. He got out of his car and leaned against the car door. Mark took out his phone and ran though his fingers onto his phone and before he could call you to come out, you already opened the gate and smiled as you saw him waiting for you.

Mark looked up and his lips were parted as he saw you how you looked. At that moment, he thought you were the most beautiful person in the world and he would've promised upon a star. You waved and stepped down the stairs and smiled. Mark smiled back, "Hey, you look pretty today." He walked over to the other side of the car and opened the door for you. You smiled, "Thanks." You slid in the car and closed the door. Mark quickly went into his seat and drove off. 

"Why'd you want to go to the book store all of a sudden?" You asked Mark while he was driving. 

"Well, you wanted to go last time remember? But it was closed last time so you couldn't go. We also don't have school today so I thought it would be a good time to go." Mark parked the car in front of the book store and both of you headed in. The heat made your body relaxed and a smile was smothered upon your face as soon as you saw the huge book cases of books filling the whole entire room. You picked up a book and skimmed through it. 

Mark walked across from you and picked up a random book and looked through it, but in all honesty he was never in favor or reading. He kept on getting glances at you wondering if you would ever drop that book down and talk to him, but it looked like your fingers and eyes were stuck to the book. 

"So how's your love life?" Mark suddenly spoke and after, he regretted talking.

"Huh?" You asked him finally taking off your eyes off the book. You placed the book down and looked at him. "What do you mean?"

"Well, in school..I always hear whispers with your friends and all you guys talk about are ...guys." Mark looked at you and rubbed the back of his neck. "So I was just wondering if you like anyone. You can tell me these things...I'm your best friend...right?" His eyes were glued to yours. You couldn't help but laugh, you've tried to lower your voice but it was too funny to you. Mark got a bit confused and shocked at your reaction.

"My friends and I do talk about guys and I do like someone." You smiled at Mark.

"Oh, ..do I know him? I can help you out with him or something.." He coughed lightly. You shrugged lightly and picked up another book and walked away smiling. Mark got flustered and followed you and walked behind you as you read. "Are you going to keep on following me until we leave? Are you that curious on who I like? But why does it matter to you?" You asked him and made Mark stop walking.

Mark was really impatient and curious so he gathered up all his pride and courage. "Because I like you and I'm curious on who you like and I know it'll bother me if you like someone else because I've been standing here next to you like a fool for the past four years without saying anything. And I can't believe I'm spitting this out now, but I like you okay? I like you a lot." You turned around and looked at Mark. He wasn't smiling or frowning, he just had a serious meaningful expression on his face that told you that what he said was a complete truth. 

You smiled at him and made Mark confused. He loosened up his face muscles and rubbed the back of his head. "I-I mean..." He closed his eyes and let out a breath of regret. "Well Mark, I like you too." You spoke gently and smiled. He raised his head and met your eyes. "Wait what?" He questioned you.

"The boy that I've been talking about with my friends? It's been you for years. I'm actually impressed on how you didn't figure out that I liked you for a while. Maybe I'm just really good at hiding things or you're just dense." You giggled and made Mark smile lightly.

"So...you do like me?" He asked you and you ended up nodding. He smiled and walked towards you and stopped in front of you. "So does that mean we can be more then friends?" He looked down at you and tucked your hair behind your ear. You smiled lightly and blushed. "Maybe, if you can prove to me one thing." You walked away from him and put the down the book. He looked at you and you looked back at him. 

"How special am I to you?" You smiled. He walked up to you and smiled. "I can prove that anyday." He smiled and kissed your cheek.


 

HOW WAS IT? IS IT OKAY? T^T I NEED FEEDBACK! 

I'M NERVOUS ON WHAT YOU GUYS WOULD THINK OF THIS FIRST SCENARIO >_>

Here is another gif of Mark, please don't die :3 Love you all~