Kabanata 9

The Slayer

I dont know whats happening to me. I feel like Im an ice cream melting under the sun an that sun is no other than Ms. Amber Liu whose been staring at me intently for I dont know how long already and I dont know if she has some kind of plan on taking her eyes away from me.

I shuffled uncomfortably in my seat, stabbing my favorite grilled meat with my fork and shyly shoved it inside my mouth.

Of all places and time, why did she decided to have her lunch the same time we did and take the seat just two tables away from me when there's a table exclusively for teachers?

As if she had planned it that way Krystal. Quit being delusional, it doesnt suit you. And will you please calm yourself down. Youre like a teenager in love.

A part of my brain said.

I am a teenager. And I am indeed in love. With that handsome teach who just cant take her eyes off of me.

The other part of my brain reasoned out.

As if there's an angel and a devil battling out inside my head, I shook it.

I felt a tap on my hands and when I raised my head I was greeted by a pair of worried eyes. 

"Are you okay?" Sehun asked with his brows meeting on his nosebridge.

I only nodded. Ofcourse I dont want to tell him that a certain short and black haired girl was making me feel anxious by only staring at me. Ofcourse I cant tell him that without being ridiculed just like he did to all our classmates in history class earlier, telling all of them are overacting es. I cant let my own bestfriend telling me that too.

Sehun reached over for my forehead, placing his palm over it. "You dont have a fever but youre so red." He took noticed an if our distance is not enough for him to see, he leaned closer till his face is only inchess away from me. "Why are you so red on the face Krys?"

Before I could slap his hands off my forehead and pushed him by his shoulder, both our attention turned to the table where our substitute teacher was sitting. Her foodtray just fell on te floor. 

"Thats something you dont usually see around, a clumsy professor." Luhan said before resuming to his food.

Our eyes met again and I dont know if its just tehe cafeterias lighting but somehow, her eyes' color changed. Its darker now than earlier in class, from amber brown it became black, darker than the nightsky.

My brows twitched when a group of students approached her and started acting cutely. Aissh those kinds of girls can really ruin someone's appettite.

I could feel my brows forming a flatline as I saw our teacher smiled back and entertained those girls.

God.. Theyre flirting with you..How can you be okay with it??

I was literally screaming inside. Totally hating the fact that Ms. Amber let those girls sit with her.

Great.. Just great., Go on, flirt with them too.

"Krystal, are you really sure youre okay?"

I wanted to yell and say that Im not. But how can I explain to him that Im being pissed with those flirt girls whose obviously throwing theselves at our teacher and the latter is so okay with it and even flirts back..

How would I explain that? And what right do I have to feel that way anyways. I just met her, she's my teacher and even if she's attractively y for my eyes, there's no way I could like her more than a student should feel towards her teacher.

So why cant I be okay?

"Ofcourse I am." I assured him.

He puckered his lips towards my hand and thats when I realized that Im holding the fork tightly and squeezing it unconsiously.

I let it go and the fork left a mark on my palm.

"I'll just go to the bathroom." I didnt let him answered and just ran out of the cafeteria.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aissssh how can she be so stupid. How can she let those girls flirt with her and worst is, she flirted back. She's a teacher for pete's sake. She has a reputation to live up to, How can she flirt in a public place, just like that?" I was busy talking to my reflection while washing my hands that I didnt hear the door opened when suddenly someone talked and let her presence known.

"Is it really your hobby to talk to yourself so loudly for everyone to hear your thoughts?"

"Ohh . You scared me." I was startled that I instinctively put my wet hands on my chest.

"I.Told.You.I.Dont.Tolerate.Students.Who.Curse.A.Lot." she said, taking steps towards me with each word.

"You deserve to be punished." Her words were scary and I cant help but gulped as I felt my back hit the cold wall of the bathroom.

She's so close. Her scent was intoxicating me. I could feel my knees tremble. I held my hands against her chest.

"Ms.. Ms. Liu.." That came out as a whisper. I cant understand why my body is acting this way. Im literally melting with just being this close to her.

She held my hand and pulled me by my waist.

"I told you to call me by my name when its just the two of us." Her voice became even more huskier than before.

"Amber...." God why is my voice like this. I sould like Im pleading..

And the next thing I know, I was on her lips, obviously enjoying her kiss and was being desperate for her touch.

God, my teenage hormones are acting up. 

I found my hands entangled on her hair while my legs are safely wrapped around her waist.

Damn it. Is this how being is like? I feel like Im on fire, as if Im burning with so much desire for this teacher.

Oh my god. Im making out with a teacher and worst in a public bathroom.

Realization hit me and I was able to realease my hold on her.

She was about to open to say something but I didnt wait for her to say she was sorry. I dont want to hear her apologize for something I have let her do to me. Yeah sure she took advantage of my sudden slip from reality, but I like it, every bit of it. And I feel guilty cause I actually wanted her do more..