Kabanata 37

The Slayer

God I cant believe a lot of girls have came and went in and out of Amber's life.. She cant even give me a freaking number and just said its too many to count and obviously its a whole lot. I was kind of annoyed, mad and jealous. Here I am, still pure and innocent, Im even willing to give myself to her and there she was, already tasted every girl who threw herself to her. Not to mention Hyuna, who still thinks she can get whatever she wants whenever she wants it from Amber.

I went home alone, the twins had to go home early cause thir dad will be coming home from the army and whenever Uncle does, the twins never stayed out for long. I didnt waited for Amber to walk me home cause I dont want to talk to her right now or be around her right now.. I need to think things through from now on, Amber's a womanizer. I'll just end up getting hurt but despite that, I still love her and still willing to be with her.

 

"What's up?" I asked as soon as I saw Uncle Yunho sitting on the couch beside Jessica and Jay standing with his back leaning on the wall, staring at Jessica. The atmosphere is so thick and heavy and I already have an idea.

Its monday. So it means Yuri will come to get my sister for her transition.

"Hey, youre home, good. Come here." Jessica said, waving her hand for me to come and seat next to her and I did.

"I'll be gone for a few days so I want you to be very careful from now on, I cant use my powers when Im in my wolf form. I wont be able to get to you if something happened to you. I could hear you with my super hearing but i cant be sure if I wont try to rip you apart if I saw you so might as well I'll go far from you." Jessica said as she combed my hair with her fingers. "Uncle Yunho and Jay will be with you so listen carefully to them Do whatever they say, they will keep you alive. Understood?" I only nodded.

Our heads al turned outside the balcony as we heard a wolf's howl and we all knew it was Yuri announcing her presence. I saw how my sister's wolf ears twitched in excitement. She's really happy to know she will be with Yuri. I saw how Jay gritted his teeth. With these days that Ive spent some time with him since he came, I could tell he really do love my sister but he's always acting like an towards her. I dont get this guy seriously, he could tease, compliment and degrade my sister in one sentence. But in the end of the day I will always see him staring at my sister lovingly yet sadness were also visible in his eyes. Probably because he knows Jessica doesnt and couldnt love him the way he does.

Everyone sure has their own love complications and mine wasnt even at the slightest.

"I need to go now." Jessica stood up and we did too. We walked her to where Yuri was. Oh god, she's so big. Really big. She's taller than me even when she's on her fours. But she isnt really scary, she actually look so dashing up close with her silky black furs covering her body that was highligted by the moon's brightness. Her eyes were all black and its iris' ring was as red as a human's blood. I find Yuri more cute in her wolf form.

"Please do take care of my sister." I said. The wolf bowed to me.

"That means she acknowledges you." Jessica answered.

The wolf suddenly became fierce and alerted as we all heard Jay spoke. Yuri's canines were showing. "Get her hurt or I swear I will hunt down your pack. Mark my word mutt."

"Okay, enough with this, before we have a blood bath here. Im sure Yuri would want to rip Jay's head by now and I cant let that happen till our Slayer isnt complete with her training. So go now love birds." Uncle Yunho said, making Jay scoffed. "More like love mutts."

"One more word Jay and I swear I'd rip your neck myself." Jessica said, her wolf ears straightened, showing that she's already angry.

"Whatever." Jay exclaimed as he turned around and walked back to the house.

"Im going now." Jessica said, Yuri lowered herself and let my sister ride her back.

"Lets go baby." Jessica said, patting her mate's neck. We watched them go and disappeared in the woods.

"You know, if you arent much of an , maybe Jessica would be less harsh to you. Just saying." I said as I walked passed Jay who was staring at the direction where Yuri and my sister went.

"It doesnt work that way my future sister-in-law. She hates me cause the heavens faithed us to be together and she cant love me cause she loves her demon. I only have my pride left." He answered before he was engulped with white light and then he vanished. 

"Where did he go?"

"In heaven, where he cant feel what Jessica would feel while she's in her human form with Yuri." Uncle Yunho answered as he prepared the dinner Jessica had prepared us.

 

 

***************************************

 

 

"Its going to be full moon in two days.."