Kabanata 58

The Slayer

Current time..

 

"Why didnt you want to do it the first time I asked you?" Hyuna asked as she brushed her hair to her right shoulder,  exposing her  . She was lying down on her stomach  half covered with blanket, feet's dangling on the owner's small bed.

"Youve asked that questions many times Hyuna." Amber who was walking towards her bathroom said.

"And you never gave me any answers." Flipping into a sitting position, Hyuna find entertainment  at the boyish vampire's tattooed back. "If you didnt know I was dying, would you do it?"

"No." Came Amber's reply.

"Why not?"

"Hyuna.. You know me your whole vampire life. Im sure you know why."

 

 

 

 

Sometime in 1580..

 

"Go home Hyuna.. You dont want to be around me." But the 18 year old woman didnt move an inch.

"You dont know what I want." She firmly replied, although her hand was a bit shaking, she hid it inside her jacket and followed the coated person.

"Ohh Believe me Hyuna, I know," The coated person suddenly turned around and it made the young woman took a step back. "Im not a person you'd like being around."

"You cant tell me what I want and what I dont want. I know exactly what I want and thats to be with you." The hooded person laughed and somehow it scared the woman a bit. There was something in that laugh that made her hair in the back of neck stood up.

"No, Hyuna.. You dont want to be with me. You dont even know me. you dont know who I am and what I am."

"Then tell me Eunyoung, tell me." The air became eerie as the hooded person raised her head and even at the dark night, her eyes was beaming red blood. Opening , two long pointed teeth came in sight.

"Im a monster Hyuna. Now tell me if you still want to be with me." 

 

2 years later..

 

"Eunyoung, you came back for me--" The rest of Hyuna's words got cut off as she coughed, placing a handkerchief in front of . The hooded girl immediately went beside her bed and helped her to lay back down on her bed again. The smell of blood triggered the monster inside her that she almost flew on the other side of the room.

"Im dying." Hyuna bitterly said as she stared at the clothe covered with blood on her hand. "The doctors said I cant be cured."

Eunyoung tried so hard to cover her nose but it was too late cause her fangs were extended on its glory, ready to pierce right through the dying woman's neck if she wants to.

"You know, you were the only one who tried to be my friend before, so I was really sad when you left."

"How can you be sad when I already showed you a monster that I am. You should be scared."

"I cant be scared of you.." A smile was tugging in the corner of Hyuna's lips. "Because I love you."

"Love.." Eunyoung repeated bitterly. "You cant possibly love a monster. You cant possibly love me."

"But I do." And Hyuna coughed blood again and this time Eunyoung tried to go near her, still compelling the strong smell of blood on her nostrils.

"Thats what she said too before, and she ended up dead." Theyve been friends for 4 years prior to the date and Eunyoung had already disclosed about her first love to the Hyuna which only made the latter fall for her. The thought of loving someone even after death separated them apart was what made Hyuna fall for Eunyoung. And the hope that sometime before she die she'll meet someone who could love her just the way Eunyoung did to her first love was what she's actually looking forward to, but that didnt happen since she had already fallen for the handsome woman that she never tried meeting anyone. She's dying and being a prisoner in her own house only gave her limited options. It was only Eunyoung who tried to go and see her and it always gave her a wonder how the latter managed to go all through her dad's tight security in the house. And ofcourse, after knowing that Eunyoung wasnt anything human at all, it only made sense to her then.

"Its different. She was killed and Im dying. You werent able to save her, but you can save me."

"Why? Why should I save you?"

"So I can be with you." Determination was all Eunyoung can see in Hyuna's eyes. And it reminds her of why were they friends in the first place. Those eyes that Eunyoung loves to see thats why she kept coming back on that mansion. Hyuna has her mother's eyes and whenever she looks into it, somehow she can see herself there, when she was still a human.

"No." Eunyoung stood up and was ready to leave but Hyuna hugged her waist. "Please Eunyoung, take me now. Taeke me with you. Turn me like what you are. Im already dead as a human, so please atleast let me live just like you." 

"You dont know what youre asking for Hyuna. Youre asking for my curse and I cant let you have it. Youre too nice to be cursed like me. Dont ask for it."

"Eunyoung I love you and Im wiling to leave whatever life I still have here, Im dead anyway, so please just let me be with you. Let me be with you." Hyuna tightened her grip on Eunyoung, she's not going to let go and let the woman leave her again. Since Eunyoung left, thats when her body started losing its life. She fell into a depression since it was only Eunyoung who literally painted her dull life.

"Please Eunyoung. I know what I want and thats to be with you forever."

"Forever is a curse Hyuna."

"Its not. If it meant being with you always." Eunyoung shook her head vigorously. "I cant Hyuna. I.. I never done it to anyone."  And it was true, Eunyoung had never hurt a human, never had drank blood to anyone and even the thought of it was alluring she never tried even after she had turned and her mother got hurt and almost die. She was too scared that she'll end up killing her mother so she had asked EunHo, her father, to do it for her, although her mother doesnt want to be a vampire, Eunyoung still insisted. She cant lose her mother, thats what she thought and that living an eternal life without her mother is something she can never happen. But she saw how her mother had changed, how the life on her eyes had disappeared, she doesnt want that to happen to Hyuna as well. Hyuna was the only thing that makes her feel she's human again, at least whenever she stares on Hyuna's eyes.

"Im dying Eunyoung. Do you think I'd care if something bad happen to me while youre turning me?" With frail hands, Hyuna turned Eunyoung around and tugged her shirt so the handsome vampire will kneel down her eye level.

"Forever can be boring Hyuna."

"Then we just have to make every single day less dull for us. Turn me, and you wont be alone anymore Eunyoung. I have a choice, and Im choosing you." Hyuna cupped her cheeks and kissed her. Eunyoung can literally taste the blood there that only fueled her need to feed.

"Are you really sure about this?"

Hyuna just nodded before tilting her head and exposing her neck. Eunyoung searched for any doubts in Hyuna's eyes but she saw nothing so she leaned in and pierced her fangs right through Hyuna's pulsating veins. It earned her a muffled groan. Blood starting to trickle down Hyuna's neck and Eunyoung started to in. It was the first time she tasted a human blood right from its host and its quite intoxicating. She almost lost her control but when Hyuna started and she felt how tightly Hyuna was gripping onto her arm, she let go not forgetting to give her own venom.. The sick girl held onto her wounded neck and stared at her. Eunyoung heard that Hyuna's heartbeat was starting to slow down and her head turn to the window as she heard someone spoke, "Give her some of your blood or she'll die." It was EunHae. Enyoung wanted to ask what her brother was doing there but the urgency in her bothers' voice made her realize that she was in the middle of turning a human into a vampire. "Give her your blood now."

And Eunyoung did, cutting her wrist with her sharp nails, she made Hyuna drank some of it then the sound of her heart beat died. "Is.. Is she dead?" Eunyoung asked worriedly at her brother.

"Yes, but she'll wake up soon. Come on, you wouldnt want her slaughtering a whole town when she wakes up." And EunHae carried Hyuna out of the window with Eunyoung trailed behind them.

 

 

 

 

 

Back to current time...

 

"I want to hear it from you." Hyuna looked at the handsome vampire longingly and lovingly, something Amber always wants to see. Fortunately, when Hyuna turned, the life on her eyes never faded and that was something Amber was really thankful for and true to her words, Hyuna did never let Amber be alone till today.

"Im afraid. Im afraid that I might kill you back then and I dont want to kill you. I dont want to kill anyone."  Amber admitted, staring everywhere but to the girl on her bed.

"But youve killed a lot lately." The boyish vampire sat on her dining table and poured a packet of blood into her glass. 

"Not a lot. Just some." In a swift movement, Hyuna was already in Amber's lap.

"And its because of her. Why dont you just  tell her everything?"

"I dont want to make our lives more complicated as it is.." Amber picked up the glass and drank on it.

"Youre his daughter. Your life is bound to be complicated and so does hers." Hyuna leaned it and some blood that made its way to Amber's chin. "You can be quite messy sometimes."

"And thats exactly why youre here with me right? To clean my mess?"

"Not everything Amber. Not everything."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Its been a while guys.. Ohh well.. My laptop broke and I waited a week to buy a new one so here I am now.. Im back..

So who missed me? No one? Ohh well.. So here yah go.. Another chapter of Amber's past and ofcourse Hyuna's as well since Hyuna seems like she's taking a big role in Kryber's life here.. I dunno whats that though but Im sure I'll figure it out in the near future soon, hopefully. lol

Bye for now..

 

 

GrandpaBacon..

ing out.

^-^v