Blow your Mind

Together

~~~Kikwang's POV~~~

The bartender extended her arm, and placed our drinks on the counter as she lowered her cap on her face. She looked like someone familiar...Really really familiar... 

Ah heck who cared I was with Dongwoonie!^^

I grabbed our drinks and passed Dongwoon's Purple Rain to him. heh. wait till he gets a taste of that...

Dongwoon took a sip (oh how cute!^^) and started muttering to himself...

'H-h-hyunggie this thing tastes weird..you sure it's safe...?'

'Maybeee...' I smirked.

'W-w-whaaaat?' He looked around, dazed. BOOM!' His head collapsed on the counter top. Oh . 

~~~end~~~

'Omona is your friend okay?!' the bartender asked. 

'LEE CHAERA?!?!?!' 

~~~Chaera's POV~~~

Freak. Lee Chaera you idiot. You freaking idiot. How could give yourself away?!?!?!?

It's not like Dongwoon died or something, he just... fainted...

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE SUCH A BIG FUSS?!?! URGH YOU'RE THE BEST LEE CHAERA. REALLY. THE BEST. 

I slowly turned around and (tried my best!) to imitate Kwon-nim's low voice.

'Um..Um..ANIYO!'

'Don't deny it Lee Chaera, I could recognize your face anywhere.'

'I DO NOT HAVE A FACE LEE KIKWANG!' I burst out, flinging my cap at him. That bastard. face?! Seriously?!

'So it really is you.' He smirked, ily. Chaera . Lee Kikwang is a bastard. Not y. y Bastard.

'Yeah now you know so WOWWWW go tell everyone!' Sarcasm was my middle name.

'Who said anything bout tellin'?'

'Whaat? Wouldn't you like the whole world to know, that the face Lee Chaera works at a pub?!' Of course you would.

'Um...No...' He shrugged and said.

WHAAAAT?!?!?!

'Fine. Keep it a secret then.' Our little secret.

He nodded and smiled. Goshhewassocuteaaaah

~~~end~~~