Let it go

Together

-back at practice room-

'It's okay Dongwoonie...' Kikwang mumbled, patting the maknae's shoulder and trying to comfort a sibbing Dongwoon.

'It's all my fault hyung...I should have listened to Doojoon hyung and...' Dongwoon managed to mutter in between seobs.

'No Dongwoon, it's not your fault...it's okay...come on, let's go back to practice!' Kikwang chirped and grabbed the maknae's hand, pulling him off to the middle of the studio. Doojoon remained silent all this while, thinking bout how he was going to finish the dare, with Kwon-nim already in a horrible mood.

'Remember hyung, you still owe me...' Kikwang teased Doojoon as they were walking towards the middle.

'unf.' <-- yoon

~~~Dongwoon's POV~~~

He was holding my hand. The feeling was amazing. Like electricity shot through my whole body, causing me to jump a little. I love you Lee Kikwang, don't you know that...?

I looked at Kikwang, as he used his thumb to wipe away my tears. He was gorgeous. 

'Come on let's start practising! Kikwang cheerfully commented, smiling at me. I slowly nodded, as my eyes refused to pull away from his face.

~~~end~~~

---After practice---

-Kwon-nim enters dance studio-

'Everyone, sit down!'

The students obeyed and stuck their butts to the ground. Doojoon, Kikwang and Dongwoon sat in a row, with Dongwoon in the middle, half-listening as Kwon-nim rambled on about perfecting their dance moves.

~~~Doojoon's POV~~~

Now's my chance. If I'm lucky I might just get away with it. Kwon-nim would be too busy blabbering to notice me. I was supposed to kiss Dongwoon IN FRONT of Kwon-nim...right? Well I am in front of him now. Nobody's looking, so might as well...

I poked Kikwang on the shoulder and mouthed 'Watch me'. His eyes widened as he stared in curiosity. Dongwoon was too busy paying attention to Kwon-nim to notice anyway. Oh well.

I took a deep breath, and leaned in a little bit closer to Dongwoon, so I was facing his squishy cheek. Just a little bit. Quickly, I gave him a peck on the cheek. Dongwoon glared at me and blushed. 'Hyuuu-hyung...what was that for?!' I shrugged it off as I turned back to face Kwon-nim. Great. Kwon-nim didn't even notice. :)

Kikwang looked at me, with an unreadable expression. Do I sense jealousy, Lee Kikwang? I smirked at stuck my tongue out at him. Mehrong!:P

~~~end~~~

~~~Kikwang's POV~~~

I looked at the scene in front of me. Doojoon hyung was giving Dongwoon a kiss. Just like I dared him to. But... Why does it feel so weird looking at him do that? It's not like my Dongwoon would...MY DONGWOON?!?! Dongwoon wasn't mine...oh no no nonono. I'm not gay. I am not gay. EYE AM NAWT GHEI. I DO NOT LIKEUUU SON DONGWOONIE!

Aish what is this...

Doojoon stuck his tongue out at me. Was he trying to make me jealous or something...? Not that he knew that I liked Dongwoonie...I DO NOT LIKE DONGWOONIE OH GAWSH. I slapped myself. Hard. Wake up Lee Kikwang!

~~~END~~~

'Lee Kikwang what are you doing?!' Kwon-nim yelled. Everyone turned around to look at a red-faced Kiki, who was slowly (and awkwardly) lowering his palm from his face.

'Um...nothing sunsaengnim!' He answered, feeling really really awkward.

'What's he up to now?' Chaera muttered.