Hidden

Together

The trio entered the dance studio, with an impatient sunsaengnim tapping his foot and glaring at them. The other students were already practising, moving their bodies to the blasting music. Realising that the trio were standing at the doorway, all of them stopped, including Chaera. She then moved over to turn off the blasting music, crossing her arms and glaring at DooKiWoon. 

'Why are you all late?!?!' Chaera yelled.

'It's not like you're sunsaengnim right? You're not even the leader! Who are you to scold us?!' Kikwang yelled back, 'ing ' he thought.

'Enough Chaera, I'll deal with them. All of you! Go back and practice!' Sunsaengnim yelled. Chaera was speechless, and trudged back to the group.

~~~Chaera's POV~~~

Kikwang just yelled at me. Freak Lee Kikwang. I'm not supposed to care, right?
But why do I feel so hurt...? Why...? It's not like I care for him...do I...?
What is wrong with you Lee Chaera?!'

~~~end~~~

'Come with me' Sunsaengnim- (Kwon) ordered.                          (up to you, can be jokwon or kwonjiyoung or sth :P)

The three guys walkd slowly to the corner of the room, following Kwon and unsure of what to do. 

'You guys...' he began 'are debuting in a month's time, you know that right?' All three of them nodded. 

'Now I do not expect soon-to-be idols to behave in such a manner. Your tardiness would be a bad example for your juniors...'

~~~Kikwang's POV~~~

'blah blah idols blah blah bad example blah blah' ehmagawsh how long was the old guy gonna take? Somebody save me! Stupid Lee Chaera was ruining my mood already, and Kwon-nim was making it worse. Even poor Dongwoon looks like he's gonna cry! Just look at those adorable teary eyes of his!
Oh shucks did I just call him adorable. No you didn't Lee Kikwang. Oh noooo you didn't.

~~~END~~~

~~~Dongwoon's POV~~~

It's all MY fault! It's all my fault that Doojoon hyung and poor Kikwanggie are getting scolded! I should've listened to Doojoon hyung! Why?! I'm a horrible maknae. I really am. What if sunsaengnim delays our debut or something?! I don't want that to happen!

I stole a glance at Kiki. My precious Kiki. How could he still look so perfect while getting scolded..? I don't even...
Ah why is my vision blurry? My eyes... I lifted a hand to touch them. I was tearing...

~~~END~~~

'Now go back to practice! You need to work on your song!' were Kwon-nim's last words.

 

 

 

 

~Behind the scenes~

Kiki: pfffff where's my woonie?! /annoyed/

Me: Oppa no want me. /iz sad/ :(

Woon: Kikiiiiiiiiii! /backhugs kiki/ :3

Me: Iz happy and sad at the same time :/ I'm going to find Doojoon oppa. -,-

KiWoon: WHAAAT?!

Me: /heh/:P