Whaaaat...?

Together

--after looooong looooong kwon-nim talk---

---outside CUBE Ent----

Time: 8pm KST

'Ah hyungs...I'm tired...' Dongwoon yawned, slinging both his arms around his hyungs necks as they trudged out of the building. 

'Im not tired yet! Where do you guys wanna go!' Kikwang whined, looking at Dongwoon.

An idea suddenly popped up in Kikwang's head *bling bling bling! <-- Lightbulb!* 'HYUNG LET'S GO TO A BAR!!!'

Doojoon jumped and glared at Kikwang. 'WHAAAAT?!?! YOU IDIOT ARE YOU CRAZY DONGWOONIE'S TOO YOUNG! AND WE'RE TIRED ALREADY! GO HOMEEE!!!!!!!!' 

'WHO CARES HE LOOKS SO MATURE ANYWAY! HE'S SO HANDSOME I BET THE GUARD WOULD LET HIM IN!'

Dongwoon mumbled sleepily, 'It's okay Yoon-hyung...Let's go!' making an effort to sound alive.

'No I won't let y-' 'Ah hyung he already said yes! Let's GOOOOO!~' Doojoon protested but was cut off by an over-excited Kiki, who grabbed Dongwoon's hand and ran.

'YAAAAH! COME BACK BY 12AM OKAY!!!! TAKE CARE OF DONGWOONIE YOU BABO!!!!!'

'ARASO HYUUUNG!'

~~~Dongwoon's POV~~~

I could feel it again. That sensation. Electricity. It was buzzing through my whole body, and I didn't want to let his hand go.

I wanted to stay in that moment forever, as he ran in front of me and led me into one of those hiiigh hiiigh bars, more like it was a club actually, but ah what the heck. Who cares. I was with Kikwang. My Kikwang.

I stopped over to catch my breath, panting. 'Ki *pant* Kwang *pant* HYUNG *pant* Where *pant* are *pant* we?!' I managed. I looked around. The place was classy, no doubt but there were weird girls in skimpy tops and skirts that looked like nothing more than a piece of cloth covering their huge asses. I shuddered. MY EYEEES! MY INNOCENT EYEES! KIKWANG HYUNG HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?!!?!

Sure enough, the guard let me in without checking my ID. Must've been lazy. Tsk. The blasting music filled my ears. I saw a sea of colourful people, dancing on the floor. So this is a club...

'This place is nice...isn't it?' Kikwang gave me his killer smile and dragged me to the bar. NICE?!?! HYUNG YOU CALL THIS PLACE NICE?!?!? WHO KNEW WHAT KIKWANG HAD IN MIND...

I gave him a faint smile and trudged along. AISH. IF YOU WEREN'T LEE KIKWANG I WOULDN'T HAVE FOLLOWED YOU HERE...

'One Triple Sec & Vodka please. What would you like my Dongwoonie...?' 

My Dongwoonie?! Did he just call me... He liked me too?! Aish Son Dongwoon don't think too highly about yourself. Why would an angel like him fall for an idiot like you?! Probably was just messin' round with me...yeah that's it...just messin' around....

~~~END~~~

The bartender nodded under her cap and glanced at Dongwoon, shaking the metal bottle thingy at the same time.

'Umm...Uhh...Banana milk!'

'Aigoo you're so cute! They don't have that here! He'll have a Purple Rain.' 

The bartender nodded again and placed her palm on the metal shaker.

'Hyunggie what's a Purple Rain...?'

'Only the nicest drink ever. It tastes like...Grape Juice!'

'Ooh I love Grape Juicee!!!' Dongwoon giggled excitedly.

~~~Chaera's POV~~~

OHMYGAWSH . WHY WERE THESE TWO IDIOTS HERE. LEE CHAERA YOU BETTER NOT BLOW YOUR COVER.

I was working at the club to earn some extra money, but why did I have to bump into these idiots?! Especially that jerk Lee Kikwang. Why do I get this funny feeling when I see him? And it hurts to look at him with Dongwoon, all giggly and happy. He's never like that when I'm around... Was he gay or something...?!

He ordered their drinks. Not wanting to give away my identity (I at changing voices), I nodded, remaining silent, and began to shake the metal bottle.

~~~END~~~