Unsure.

Together

 

KIKWANG’S POV

‘Omo Kikwanggie is so cute!’ I heard I voice. A very very familiar, adorable voice.
 . Did Dongwoon just see me talking to myself?! Stunned, I spun around, only to find myself staring at the gas stove. I was just hearing things I guess. But that voice sounded so close! I better go check up on Woonie, just to make sure.

~

With a smirk on his lips, Kikwang tiptoed towards the maknae’s room, stopping at the front door and placing his hand on the doorknob gently. With a twist, he gained entrance to Dongwoon’s room, only to find a huge lump under the covers of his bed. Silently, he lifted the covers off and sat at the side of the bed, only to find a peacefully snoring maknae. ‘Woonie looks like a child~ Aigoo he even snores!’ Kikwang whispered to himself as he the maknae’s forehead, pushing the hair from his angelic face.

DONGWOON’S POV

Phew! That was close.

Suddenly, I heard soft footsteps. OH .
Jumping onto bed, I hurriedly pulled the covers over my body and pretended to snore. Kiki better not notice.

I lay there, breathless while I felt Kikwang’s breath on mine. ‘Aigoo he even snores!’ I heard hyung mutter to himself. ‘WHAAAAAAAT?!?!?!’

~

‘WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!’ Dongwoon jumped, his upper body leaning diagonally forward, as he sort-of fell onto Kikwang. At that instant, his lips came crashing into Kikwang’s. Kikwang’s eyes widened from shock as their lips made contact, but he didn’t pull away. Dongwoon was still feeling fuzzy and stayed in his position, stunned.

Upon realizing what they were doing, Dongwoon’s cheeks turned red as he blushed, wanting to pull away. Kikwang had other plans. He placed his hands on the maknae’s shoulders and began nibbling on his bottom lip, requesting for entrance into Dongwoon’s mouth. Woonie, still stunned, did not budge and stared at his hyung.

~

DONGWOON’S POV

I didn’t know what happened. I was lying on my bed pretending to sleep and bam! Next thing I knew, I was sitting on Kikwang hyung’s bed, with him kissing me.

He was kissing me.
This feeling… was magical…

He started to nibble on my bottom lip, making me feel excited.
What are you doing sitting there Dongwoon! Do something!

I relaxed a little and started to kiss him back, letting him gain entrance to my mouth.

~

The kiss was passionate and slow, Kikwang’s tongue dominating the whole time. Finally, they stopped, as Kikwang pulled back for air.

‘H-h-hyung…’

‘Yes Woonie?’ Kikwang smiled at the innocent maknae, his arms still wrapped around his shoulders.

‘Y-y-you…M-m-me…Y-y-you’ Dongwoon stuttered, at a loss for words.

‘I love you, Son Dongwoon.’

‘Wh-Whaaa-Whaat? B-But h-hyung…’

‘Shhh… Go back to sleep…’

With that, Kikwang lay the maknae back on his bed and climbed in next to him.
Dongwoon stared at him, unsure of what just happened.

‘Y-you’re sleeping with me?’

‘Of course! Where else would I be sleeping! This is my bed afterall!’

‘Okay hyunggie…’ Dongwoon shut his eyes, trying to sleep.