Before the Dawn

Together

'But hyunggieee!!!! I don't feel like training today!' Dongwoon wailed as Doojoon, his older brother, dragged him out of the house.

'Aish this kid...' Doojoon sighed, grabbing Dongwoon's hands and almost yanking them out of their sockets. Gawsh was his foothold strong or what.

'OWWW! HYUNG IT HURTS!!!' 

'Move your or else.'

'Or else what?' Dongwoon challenged his hyung.

Doojoon grabbed his phone and began to dial someone's number, releasing his grip on the maknae at the same time. 'Hyung...? Who are you calling...?' Dongwoon's eyes widened in curiosity as Doojoon patently waited for the person on the other end to pick up the phone.

'Hello?' A perky voice answered the call.

'Ah, Kikwanggie! Annyeong!' Dongwoon's body froze. Oh .

'Doojoon hyung! Is there anything wrong?'

'Ah...nothing...It's just that DONGWOON LI-' Dongwoon instinctively ran towards Doojoon and tackled him onto the ground. Doojoon lost his grip on his phone and fell, with the maknae on top of him. 'NOOOOO HYYUUUUNGGG!!!!!!!!!!' Dongwoon grabbed the phone and pulled it out of Doojoon's reach.

'Doojoon hyung...?Is Dongwoon there...? Hello?!' A puzzled Kikwang asked. /heh :p/

'AhnothingKikwanghyunggieitsnothingreallykaybye!'

/Kikwang's face right now: O_O ohhkkaayyy/

'YAH YOON DOOJOOOOOON DO YOU WANT TO DIE!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!'

'heh...not my fault it's so obvious you have a crush on Kikwang...'

'HYUUUUUNGGGG!' Dongwoon blushed a shade of deep red

'NOW GET OFF ME!!! YOU'RE HEAVY YOU KNOW!!! LET'S GO!!! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR TRAINING ALREADY!!!!'

Dongwoon stood up and extended his hand to pull his hyung up. Doojoon grabbed Dongwoon's hand, and at the same time snatched his phone back.

'Owww my back!Son Dongwoon DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH YOU WEIGH?!?!?HUHHUHHHUH?!!!?!' Yoon yelled at the shrugging maknae.

'Come on, let's go!' Doojoon pulled Dongwoon towards the car.

'But hyuuung! I don't wanna...' Before he could finish, Doojoon pulled out his phone and started shaking it in front of the maknae, threatening him. Dongwoon sighed, got in, and slammed the door of the shotgun seat.