Thoughts of Jessica

~We Got Married~

Kevin's POV

As Soohyun, Alexander and I were cleaning, we got bored so we just decided to talk.

"Soohyun hyung, what do you think of Jessica noona?" I asked.

"What kind of question is that? She is a close friend of ours." Soohyun hyung answered.

" I know, but like do you think of her like something else? Like more than a friend?" I said.

*End of POV*

Soohyun's POV

I thought for a moment of what Kevin said.

" Well my heart beats at some points, but mostly I think it is because I just got shocked at what she does. I think I mostly just think that she is just a close friend." I said.

"Are you sure? You also seem to zone out for a little bit and then your back to reality. But if that is what you think, then be it." Alexander said.

'Maybe I should think about it and since we are on 'We Got Married', Jessica and I could bond a lot more.' I thought.

" Well we are done cleaning now. Let's go and see if there is still food left." I said while putting my arms around Kevin and Alexander.

 

As we went out of the room and into the kitchen, we saw that everyone was already eating.

"YAH! Did you guys eat all of the food already?" Alexander said.

"No, we just started to eat. Quickly get a bowl and come get your food." Kibum said.

Alexander, Kevin and I quickly got ourselves a bowl and chopsticks and went to get our food. There wasn't many cheese spaghetti left because mostly everyone ate it all. There was still some orange chicken fried rice left and 3 garlic bread. I glanced at Jessica and I see her finished with her food and she got up and put the bowl and chopsticks in the sink.

*End of POV*

Jessica's POV

"Who is cleaning the dishes later?" I asked.

"Usually the last person cleans up. Who cleans up in your dorm, Jessica noona?" Kiseop said.

"Well all you got to know that I don't clean in our dorm because usually I would be asleep. I am going to go watch tv in your living room." I said as I walked away from the kitchen.

*End of Chapter*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeonghaseyo! Since there is only 2 more weeks of school left and that I am waiting for my boyfriend to finish his hw so right now I am in the computer lab with him. Mianhae for a short chapter. I was because I am hungry like always when I type up the chapters and plus I am in school :P I didn't felt like eating in the morning. But anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I actually started to type in April but I stopped because I got lazy at home and didn't type up my stories. It is that same with with my OnSica story. I am trying my best to update for you guys. 

 

Annyeong~