Friendship

~We Got Married~

Jessica's POV

Today Soohyun and I are going to a amusement park to get to each other more, even though our members are already close to each other. I just hope we won't go to a haunted house because I don't want anyone to hear my scream since everyone keep saying that it is like a dolphin scream.

"Where do you want to go first?" Soohyun asked as we are walking around looking at what rides there are.

"Anywhere is fine, except for the haunted house." I said.

"Come on! The haunted house will be fine! Let's go! It is right over there to our left." Soohyun said while dragging me.

'Please no...' I thought.

We walked in to the entrance and started to walk inside of the haunted house. 

"Can we please get out now please?" I asked while grabbing Soohyun's arm tightly.

"Too late now. We need to finish the haunted house till the end. Don't worry Jessica-ssi, everything here is fake and is not going to hurt you." Soohyun said while patting my hand.

"Then can we move faster. I want to get out as fast as I can. I don't like haunted houses. It is too scary." I said.

 

 

We continued to walk towards the end and I ended up screaming a lot. I hear Soohyun giggled after a few screams.

The haunted house finally ended and I went to a chair to sit. Soohyun sat next to me. I put my head down and tried not to cry due to me being too scared.

" I never knew that your scream was that loud, Jessica." Soohyun said while patting my back trying to comfort me.

" I told you I don't want to go in there." I said hitting his arm. " I'm hungry. Let's go somewhere to eat" I added.

"Sure. Do you want some ice cream?" Soohyun asked as we started to walk out of the amusement park.

"Nah it is too cold in this weather. I want to eat something warm or hot since it is cold outside right now." I said.

"Okay then let's go find a place to eat." Soohyun said while putting his arms around my shoulders.

" I think people will think that we are doing too much skinship because they don't know that our members are really close to each other. It was really obvious when Seohyun and Hoon took a picture together." I said.

"True, but now that this is going to be airred, they will know now how close our members are close to each other." Soohyun said as we are walking around to find a place to eat.

 

 

After a while, we finally found a place to eat. Since the camera people were tired, I asked if I could try filming. They said that it is okay so I started to film Soohyun eating , hoping that this will be airred.

" I never knew how heavy this camera is. I feel bad for the camera people who have to carry these around." I said while Soohyun is eating his noodles.

Soohyun nodded in agreement while finishing the food that was in his mouth.

" Let me try carrying the camera. I want to see if it is just you who is just weak to carry the camera." Soohyun said while holding his hands out.

I passed the camera to Soohyun carefully to make sure none of us will drop it in the food.

"Wow, it is pretty heavy. And I go to the gym all the time when I have time. My members and I really need to gain muscles." Soohyun said while passing the camera back to the cameraman.

"So where do you want to go next?" Soohun said.

Then a mission appeared.

"OMG! We are getting a house tomorrow? This fast? I wonder if the house will be big or small or if it is an appartment." I said.

" Well we will find out tomorrow." Soohyun said.

" It is getting late. We should go back to our dorm(a/n: I'm not sure if they still live together in the dorm or at their own house now >.<)." I said.

"Sure. I'll walk you since your dorm is dangerous and it is at night. Don't want someone suspicious try to kidnap you again." Soohyun said as we left the resturant.

" Thanks." I said.

 

 

We were at my dorm and I turned towards Soohyun.

"Thanks for dropping me at my dorm." I said.

"Welcome. I'll see you tomorrow." Soohyun said.

We gave each other a hug and I turned around and went into my dorm.

' I think a lot of people will be trying to make Soohyun and I scandal that our friendship seems to be more than just friends.' I thought.

*End of Chapter*