Meeting the Wife and Husband

~We Got Married~

Soohyun's POV

"Everyone! One of you is going to be on 'We Got Married' today so get dress and then we are going to the location where we are going to meet one of your wife with their members except for 4 of them." Manager hyung shouted in our dorm.

"OMG! I wonder who is going to one of our wife and sister-in-law." Eli said exciting.

"I hope it is me." Kiseop said begging.

"Wait, it might be Soohyun hyung because that is what it seems like on how it will go for group idols." Kevin said.

'So it might be me that is going to be on the show. I wonder who it is going to be my wife. Maybe SNSD? F(x)? Or maybe a actress.' I thought.

 

As we got dressed, manager hyung drove us to the location. It was a park. My members and I peeked through the windows to see if the girls are there already.

"Hey look! I think I see them." AJ shouted.

I looked carefully to see their faces, but their backs were facing us.

 

As we got out of our car, we walked to the girl group.

"Annyeonghaseyo, we are U-KISS!" we greeted.

"AHHH!" the girls shouted.

"Don't sneak up on us like that!" said one of the girls.

They turned around and my members and I got surprised and smiled like crazy.

"Annyeonghaseyo, we are SNSD!" SNSD greeted.

"Today you guys are going to bond together to see who is going to be the husband and wife. SNSD know who is going to be your(U-KISS) wife.

"But we doin't know who is going to be the husband." Hoon said.

"Alright then come here U-KISS members." PD-nim said.

We walked over and whispered to us.

'So I am the husband. I wonder who is going to be my wife.' I thought.

We walked back standing next to SNSD.

"Okay, off you go!"

"Neh!" SNSD and U-KISS said.

"Where do you guys want to go first?" Tiffany asked.

"Uhmm...Actually I asked Krystal to hangout with us so can we meet up with her at SM?" Jessica asked.

"Sure. We can show the guys our practice room." Sunny said.

"How big is your practice room anyways?" Kevin asked.

"It is pretty big since we have 9 members." Hyoyeon said.

 

We walked to SM and we saw Krystal standing in front of the SM building.

"Krystal!" Jessica shouted.

"Unnie!" Krystal shouted back while walking towards us.

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo oppas! What are you guys doing here?" Krystal asked.

"One of them is going to be one of our husband." Yuri said.

"Ommo! I think the audience would love watching another SNSD member get married to another member of a boy group. I mean if you could remember Seohyun and CNBLUE Yonghwa! Everybody loved them. Fans are still shipping them because of how much interaction they did. Anyways, where are we goin?" Krystal said.

"We are actually going to show U-KISS our practice room." Tiffany said.

"Okay then. Oh! Taeyeon, Seohyun, Sooyoung and Yoona is actually in the practice room right now just hanging around because they got nothing to do in the mean time before their next schedule." Krystal said.

"Let's go then." Jessica said dragging Krystal into the SM building.

"YAH SICA! Your going to break your little sister's arm if you keep dragging her like that!" Tiffany said in English.

"Whatever." Jessica said boringly.

'Jessica seems to be the careless type of person.' I thought.

As we walked up to SNSD practice room, Taeyeon, Seohyun, Yoona and Sooyoung were sitting on the floor eating snacks.

"YAH! Share the snacks you 4! We got visitors." Hyoyeon said shouting at the 4.

"OH! U-KISS! Annyeonghaseyo!" greeted Taeyeon.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" my members and I greeted.

We walked into the practice room and my members and I were staring at how much snacks there were on the floor.

"How much did you 4 even buy?" AJ asked.

"A ton since we eat alot because of how much practices we do for our songs." Yuri said.

I spotted Sooyoung eating most of the snacks until Jessica walked up to her and grabbed the snacks from her and walked towards us.

"Come on have some. We can buy more later." Jessica asked smiling.

-dugeun-

" We are fine. We actually just ate." Hoon said.

"Okay then." Jessica said in English.

"Unnie. Can we hear you guys sing a ballad of one your songs like from your concerts?" Krystal asked.

"Sure." said Jessica.

"What are we going to sing though?" Yoona asked.

"Baby Baby." Sooyoung said.

"Okay, let's go." Tiffany said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmGbaX1MHng 
(a/n: right click the link to open a new tab because I don't know how to make it show on here.)

"Wow! That is amazing!" Eli said clapping.

"It sounded like you guys are actual angels singing." Kevin said.

"Thanks." Seohyun said.

'Jessica mostly sounded like an angel to me.' I thought while staring at Jessica.

"Soohyun hyung, why are you staring at Jessica?" Eli said smirking.

"What! I wasn't staring!" I shouted.

"I'm getting bored. How about we reveal who is the husband and wife right now?" Sooyoung asked.

"Sure. On a count to three we will push the husband and wife. Hana, dul...set!" Kevin said.

I got pushed really hard but balanced. Then I saw SNSD pushed a member to me. It was Jessica.

-----------------------------------------------End of Chapter 1------------------------------------------------

Annyeonghaseyo! Sorry that I hadn't been updating my other 2 stories but don't worry, I will update them soon. How is this new story? Is is okay? I won't be adding the interview and such because I am too lazy. Mianhae!