Dinner with U-KISS

~We Got Married~

Jessica's POV

I am sitting on the couch watching tv while U-KISS is cleaning their dorm except for Eli, who was cooking us food to eat. I am flipping through channels on what to watch, but nothing was on so I decided to walk towards the kitchen.

"Hey Eli, what are you cooking?" I asked standing next to him.

" I am making cheese spaghetti, orange chicken fried rice, and garlic bread." Eli said while making fried rice.

"Oh! Can you make extra more orane chicken fried rice? I want to give them to Onew since he love chicken so much." I said.

"Are you and Onew close or something? It seems that you want to give it to him really bad." Eli said while smirking.

"He is special to me because he is like a close brother to me. I want to take care of the people I care for." I said smiling.

 

All of a sudden, Dongho came to the kitchen.

"Hyung, are you done cooking yet? I'm hungry." Dongho whinned.

"Not yet Dongho. Be patient. I am almost done. I need to cook more orange chicken fried rice for Jessica so she can give it to Onew-sunbae." Eli said.

"Jessica-noona, you care for your company a lot. Don't you care for other idols from different companies too?" Dongho asked.

"Of coarse I do. I care for you guys, Kara, 2PM, 2NE1, and many more. My friends are really important to me. I care for them first than myself. I don't want anything bad happen to them." I said.

"But you also have to look over youself too. You are also important too. There won't have SNSD now if your not there." Kiseop said coming to the kitchen.

"OH! Are you guys done cleaning now?" I said.

"Well I am done with my part. Kevin, Alexander and Soohyun are playing around." Kiseop said shrugging.

" I will go tell them to clean." I said crossing my arms while walking to where Kevin, Alexander and Soohyun is.

 

I walked towards Kevin, Alexander and Soohyun, where they were suppose to clean, and knocked on the door loudly.

"YAH!" I shouted as loud as I can, scaring Kevin, Alexander and Soohyun.

"Arn't you guys suppose to clean? Stop playing around and clean this place up! Or else you will have to get punished." I said while walking back to kitchen again.

 

"Jessica-noona, that was really loud. We can hear it from all the way over here and it also echoed too." Dongho said.

" I think the neighbors also heard it too. I hope the audio wasn't too loud for it." Eli said.

" Is the food done yet? I am really hungry." I said walking back up to Eli again resting my hand on his shoulders.

" I just need to make the garlic bread then we can eat. Unless you want to eat now, you can. The bowls and forks are in the cupboard." Eli said.

"YAY! Lets eat!" Alexander running in the kitchen.

"HOLD IT! Did you guys finish cleaning the room? You won't eat until you guys are done cleaning." I said holding my hand up towards Alexander.

"Well I finished my part. Kevin and Soohyun is still cleaning theirs." Alexander said trying to lie.

I didn't belived him so I decided to check.

I looked at the room and the part where Alexander were suppose to clean was not cleaned up. I walked back to Alexander and grabbed him by the ear and pulled him back to the room.

"Oww! That hurts!" Alexander cried.

"Well maybe next time you shouldn't lie. Now go clean up the room." I said pushing Alexander to the room.

*End of POV*

Eli's POV

Jessica came back after she scolded Alexander.

"Hey, you guys are eating yet? Isn't the food done?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah, but we wanted to wait for you to come back so you can get the food you want first and then we can have to rest." I said.

"What? If you guys are hungry, just eat. Besides, you are the one who cooked. Oh yeah, where is the food that I asked you to make for Onew?" Jessica said.

"Oh it is on the counter." I said pointing to where it is.

"Thanks. Come on, lets eat." Jessica said patting my shoulder.

*End of Chapter*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeonghaseyo~! Mianhae that I havn't been updating. My after school program ending on Friday so now I will try my best to update my stories at home from now on.

 

Annyeong~!