Our House

~We Got Married~

Soohyun's POV

'Today Jessica and I are going to our house. I wonder what it will look like. Is it an appartment? How tall is it? What color is our house. Ah oh well. We will have to wait and see. I should get going because Jessica is waiting for me at a cafe.' I thought.

 

After I washed up and got dressed, I left my dorm and went to meet up with Jessica.

I saw Jessica at the window of the cafe we were going to meet at. I walked in and greeted Jessica and sat down on the chair across from Jessica.

"Annyeonghaseyo Jessica. Did you eat something yet?" I said.

"Not yet, but I ordered food while I was waiting for you to get here. Your not allergic to anything right?" Jessica said.

"Nope I don't think so. What did you ordered anyways?" I said.

"Since I still don't know how to read Korean, I ordered shrimp fried rice." Jessica said.

 

After a while, the food came and we ate.While we ate, a mission a given to us. It told us the address of our house and how to get there. It said that we have to walk since it wasn't that far from the cafe we were in. We paid for the food and left the cafe and went to look for our house.

" I wonder where our house is." Jessica said.

" It looks like that we are getting close to it." I said as we were walking close to our house.

 

 

After a while later, we spotted our house.

"Hey look! There is our house." I said while pointing towards our house.

' It seems to be a 1 floor home.' I thought.

" I wonder what it looks like on the inside. Lets go in and find out." Jessica said  while dragging me to our house to our front door. The cameraman gave us our key to our house and opened the door. We went through the door and it seemed pretty big on the inside. It seems to be a perfect size for a few people to live here. Jessica starts to explore the place as I followed behind her.

" This is pretty nice. I like the wallpaper. We are replacing the furnitures right?" Jessica said.

" I think they are replacing the furniture, like what they did when Seohyun and Yonghwa were on the show." I said.

"Well we will find out the next time we record." Jessica said.

"Yeah. What do you want to do now?" I asked.

"Let's go visit your members. I hadn't seen them for a while and I want to drop by and say hi. Your members at at your dorm right?" Jessica said.

"Yeah. Alexander, Kibum and Dongho is actually visiting our dorm today. Maybe you can suprise them when they come over." I said.

" I am not that good at surprising people." Jessica said shrugging.

" It is okay. Lets go." I said and I started to walk out of the house.

 

 

Jessica and I are walking to my dorm since none of us have a car with us. It took a little while until I decided that we should take the bus since it looked like Jessica was tired.

"You looked pretty tired from walking Jessica. I knew that I should of drove my car today." I said.

"No it is okay. It is not your fault. You didn't know." Jessica said smiling at me.

'Jessica is so beautiful with her smile.' I thought.

 

 

 

 

After a while, we got off the bus and started to walk towards my dorm.

'Good thing no fans are around or else it would of been crazy.' I thought.

"Well, here is my dorm. Hide behind me so they can't see you." I said.

Jessica got behind me and tried not to show herself. I opened the door and I saw my members watching tv.

"Hyung, your already done with your recording for 'We Got Married'?" Kevin said.

"Not really." I said as I moved a little so they can see Jessica.

Jessica pops out. "Annyeonghaseyo!" Jessica greeted as she bowed.

"OH! Jessica, annyeonghaseyo! What are you doing here?" Kiseop said.

" I wanted to visit you guys so I asked Soohyun if I could visit you guys." Jessica said and she walked into our dorm.

" It is pretty small. My dorm is much bigger than this." Jessica said as she looked around.

"Well now that is just rude. It is because you got 9 members." Hoon said.

AJ walked to the kitchen and looked through the fridge. "Do you want anything to eat? We got fruits, salad, naengmyun, cucumbers..." AJ asked.

"THROW THAT CUCUMBER AWAY! I was wondering why it smells bad and why I felt sick." Jessica screamed and backed away from the kitchen plugging her nose.

"Why do you hate cucumbers so much anyways?" AJ asked.

"She is allergic to it. You have known SNSD for a long while now and you still don't know?" Eli said.

Kevin walked up to the fridge and pulled out the cucumber.

"Noona, come on, eat the cucumber. It is good for you." Kevin said jokingly as he walked up to Jessica.

"YAH! Get away from me!" Jessica shouted as she ran behind me.

"Kevin, stop playing around and help clean up. Remember Xander, Kibum and Dongho is coming over." I said.

"Okay fine I'll stop." Kevin said as he put away the cucumber.

"Wash your hands while you are still in the kitchen because the smell of the cucumber is on you and I don't want to feel nauseous while they are over." Jessica said while sitting on the couch watching tv.

All of a sudden, the doorbell rang.

"OH! They are here already!" Eli said while walking towards the door.

"Jessica, do you want to hide and surprise Xander, Kibum and Dongho?" I asked.

"Nah, I don't want to hide in this place while it is dirty." Jessica said while staring at the tv.

Eli opens the door and Xander and Dongho tackle hug Eli which caused them to fall.

"Hyung I missed you!" Dongho said.

"Have you guys get a girlfriend yet? Expecially you Soohyun. You are at the age to date someone." Alexander said while helping Eli up from the ground.

"Excuse me but you do realize there is a girl and cameras in the dorm right?" Jessica said while peeking at the hall way of the door.

"AH! SNSD Jessica! What are you doing here?" Kibum said.

"Soohyun and Jessica is on 'We Got Married' together." AJ said.

"Oh yeah! I saw the first episode." Dongho said while walking into the kitchen.

"Why do I still smell cucumbers?!" Jessica shouted while backing away from the kitchen again.

" I left the cucumber in the fridge. I am not going to throw away food that has not been eaten yet." Kevin said while taking out the cucumber out from the fridge again. Kevin starts running towards Jessica.

"Get away from me!" Jessica shouted while trying to run away.

Kevin ended up breaking a peice of the cucumber and starts running faster and ended up tripping.

"OMG! Kevin are you okay!?!" Jessica said while turned around running up to Kevin.

"Yeah I'm okay." Kevin said Jessica us helping him getting up.

"What will happen if you eat a cucumber anyways Sica noona?" Hoon said.

"Trust me. It won't be pretty." Jessica said. 

All of a sudden Jessica started to make noises if she is going to start puking.

"Where is the bathroom?" Jessica said quickly.

"Over there." I pointed.

Jessica ran to the bathroom as fast as she can. We can hear Jessica making noises as if she is going to puke. I started to walk  to the bathroom.

"Jessica, you okay?" I said while patting her back.

"Yeah. I think I'm fine" Jessica said while still facing the toilet bowl with her hands tied around her hair with on hand and the other on her knees.

"Noona, are you okay?" Kiseop said with the rest of the members crowded up the doorway.

"Yeah don't worry. It is a good thing that I brought my medicine with me just in case something like this happens again. Can one of you guys get my bag for me and a glass of water?" Jessica said while standing straight.

"Sure. You just sit on the couch and watch tv. The rest of us will cook and clean up the place." Alexander said.

*End of Chapter*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeonghaseyo! Mianhae for not updating for a while. I was just too busy thinking of what to write. 

 

Annyeong~ :)