The Last Farewell

Wasurenaide (Don't Forget)

“Stop, hyungs!” Junsu wailed as he threw himself between Yunho and Jaejoong. “Please, stop it!”

Jaejoong closed his eyes in surrender and quietly turned away from Yunho. Although he tried not to show it to his dongseng, Jaejoong was on the verge of bursting into tears himself.

Yunho exhaled sharply and punched a wall in frustration before storming out of the dorm.

Changmin was staring at the floor on the couch with blank eyes, biting his lips.

Yoochun had wrapped his arms around the sobbing Junsu and was now silently crying with him.


It was even harder to breathe outside. The wet summer air was clinging to Yunho’s skin and soaking his lungs. He struggled for air as he replayed the argument in his head, and immediately regretted it.

Junsu, the one member who always brightened the day with his optimistic smile had finally broke down into tears. It tore all the rest of the band apart to watch him cry, even Changmin, whose emotions rarely came before his rationale.

But tomorrow was their last performance together, and Yunho couldn’t help but to feel angry.

At the three members, then at the company, then at himself.

How could they be selfish and stupid enough to give up everything they had built together? But then again, why hadn’t SM protected s like it had promised to? Was it right for him, as a leader and a friend, to let them walk away like this?

Yunho shook away the conflicting thoughts from his head. Even if it wasn’t right, there was nothing he could do anymore; the lawsuit was already underway, and soon the media would be in frenzy.

All he could do right now, Yunho concluded, was to prepare the team for their last farewell.