Chapter Two

The Hierarchy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The place where it all begins, Aya looked out her window and contemplating to go out, it was forbidden for her to be out but she wants to see what’s outside within the castle’s walls. The castle was situated between the center of the Allworld, a little world only made for them and to only look at those different beings in those different galaxy and planets their situated at yet she was tired of this. She wants a life, she scoffed to herself,

 

“How ironic to say you want a life where you are Life itself.” She muttered to herself.

 

She almost jumped when she was stopped by her younger twin sister,

 

“Aya, what are doing?” Ara in her usual cheery self greeted her.

 

“Umm, I was actually ughhhhhhhhh----“she was contemplating to tell her sister about her plan to escape the castle, she knows her sister is she was quite naïve even being in this age they are in. Even a young girl of her age, she knows what situation they’re in; they were just reborn of the Entities. In such age, given a responsibility gave her dilemma; she just wanted a normal life yet this is what her destiny is as her sister Aeon, the Entity of Destiny always says.

 

“Aya? What are you thinking?” Ara interrupted her thinking.

 

“Ara, do you sometimes think what behind those walls are?” she asked her sister.

 

“Just dirt and ground, I think. We’re the only one living here, what do you expect?”

 

“That’s not what I meant, I meant outside this barricade, or outside this planet. You know, going to another planet and some stuff.” She told her sister, with eyes twinkling in interests.

 

“Oh you mean getting out of here, but you know that’s forbidden?!” her sister shouted yet Aya clamped her hand to her sister’s mouth to shush her up.

 

“Lower down your voice, the servants and guardians might hear us. And yes, that’s what I meant; I wanted to see what Life is, what I am and what I have made. So watcha say?” she looked at her twin’s eye with pleading eyes.

 

“Pretty please, my lovely younger sister who is really beautiful without any doubt.” She showered her sister with appraisal to make her agree.

 

“Okay. But on one condition, I’m coming with you.” She smirked and ran to the window and ready to jump.

 

“Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.” Both of the hold their hands and ran away with smile in their faces.

 

The two arrived in the planet called Abruzza, people here are somewhat modernized and as for kids in their age, their interests sparked.

 

“Wow, look at that. Is that a flying machine, how impressive!” Ara squealed in delight.

 

“Yeah, look we’ll go to that place and look for something to eat.” Aya suggested as she felt hunger occurring.

 

But little they knew that Abruzza was a place where not only mere people lived but they coexist with demons, and little did they know someone sensed a little package from heaven is sent to them.

 

“Who do you think they were, Acrucio?” the demon lord Latius asked his brother.

 

“I don’t know but they emit strong energy which I happily share with you brother to with.” He smirked and followed the two young girls.

 

 

 

While the two we’re walking, both of them didn’t noticed the environment was changing. Everything was turning to black then out of nowhere,

 

“I see some lost sheep isn’t it brother?” Acrucio grinned to his brother.

 

“I agree, oh well is it always the sheep always comes to the lion’s den?” Latius laughed and looked at the girls who were frightened and stunned.

 

“Ara, run!” Aya yelled to her sister.

 

Ara ran yet Acrucio got a hold of her and pinned her to the wall while Aya charged Latius but Latius got a strong grip to the young girl, even they we’re entities they’re quite young to protect themselves.

 

“So this is a meal t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter