Chapter Five

The Hierarchy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aya woke up from deep slumber and saw an unknown person at her bedside,

“Aya, you’re awake.” Aeon walked to her, she looked at her at the other direction and smiled to her older sister.

“What happened? Who’s he?” he looked at the boy, who was now awake and looking at her.

“Milady, I’m Zhang Yixing; one of your protectors and healer.” Yixing bowed to her.

Aya just looked at her and after that more unknown boys appeared at the doorway and looked at her.

“Aya, they’re your guardians; we have discussed these in the past, haven’t we?” Aeon patted her sister’s back. Each of the boys introduced themselves and the young girl was trying to recollect their names. “I’m sorry; I’m not really good with names, my younger sister was most likely to have good memory though.” She laughed bitterly and got off her bed.

“I do hope we’ll get along.” She says not looking at the boys.

“Its fine, Milady; whatever suits you, we will be taking our leave now.” Suho said and hushed his brother to go out.

 

“She’s kinda weird yet she is really pretty, right?” Chanyeol says as he plopped down at his bed. The boys were at their room, a big room actually which fits twelve beds and a little living room for them while at the center of the room lies a chandelier and on the wall were the picture of the royal family.

“So which is the Milady here?” Xiumin looked at the portrait.

“Well, they clearly looked alike yet the other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter