Chapter Four

The Hierarchy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo ran as fast as he can, I couldn’t be late for class for the umpteenth time again, he told himself as he runs to the school’s hallway.

“Yah! Kim Myungsoo! You jerk! You left me, ! How could you?!” a girl’s voice was heard out of nowhere, then Myungsoo completely halted form running and runs back to the owner of the voice.

“Princess Ara! I’m sorry! I thought you were in school already?” Myungsoo said, as he catches his breath.

“Dumbo, I told you that I’ll go first at the bakeshop not school!” Ara shouted.

Myungsoo shrunk down and murmured an apology to the girl. He must’ve misheard the girl’s inquiry when he went to bath. “Let’s go! We’ll be late so hurry!” Ara said to him as she held his hand, running towards their class.

Thankfully, their professor has not arrived yet and both of them quietly settled down, all of their classmates were noisy; well, what do expect on senior students.

“Here.” Ara brought out a muffin in her bag and Myungsoo took it with a smile.

“Did Sunggyu give this for our snack? Seriously, we’re not kids anymore.” Myungsoo laughed and all the girls swooned by that gesture because the school’s Ice Prince rarely shows any emotion except when he’s with Ara though, which other girls envied the lass.

“Stop complaining, . At least he takes care of the bakeshop for me.” Ara glared at the young boy.

“Okay, at least they’re working their off there. Hey, did you and Sungjong come together at school? I haven’t seen him.” Myungsoo asked.

“No, he went first; he said he has school works to do.” Ara said and turned around to settle herself then their professor came inside at the same time; Another day to endure this prison, she thought to herself and that’s how her days worked out; just as the same days she had on Earth. She looked at Myungsoo, who looked back at her and smiled. She smiled back and turns around to listen to her teacher yet her mind keeps wandering off until she got stuck on a memory that she never want to remember again.

Her sister came to the port where she, her guardians and servants will be setting off, she was quite sad due to that she was just the one who is exiled yet the people who served her  had the same fate as her.

 “Sister, this is unfair. Gaio must reconsider this; those people don’t have any fault in this matter.” She begged her sister to let her servants be.

“I’m sorry. I can’t do anything for this, Ara. Also, you need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter