Chapter Three

The Hierarchy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kai, what are you doing? We’re gonna be late for our training!” Sehun yelled at Kai, as he groggily tries to wake up from a deep slumber.

“Coming, I’ll change my clothes first.” He yelled back to Sehun, Seriously, he really loves to nag, he thought about how Sehun could be such an old lady when it comes to nagging or even much worst.

“I’m here.” Kai patted his shirt down and looks around, “Where’s Luhan?”

“Probably going to the training ground now, he woke up first and kept on saying that he needs to see Master Jiyong.” Sehun opens the door and walks out as Kai follows him, locking the door at the same time.

“What would he want to say to Master that he is in a rush?”

“I don’t know let’s ask him there, so let’s go or maybe let’s teleport please, I’m kinda tired ugh.” Sehun whined, he’s weary from all the physical training yesterday.

“No, I like to walk –“

“But Kai---“

“No.” Kai smiled and continue to walk away from grumbling Sehun.

“You always say you don’t want to see a burdened person and now, I’m a burdened one but ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh.” Sehun walks ahead off Kai, leaving the boy behind.

But truthfully, he just likes the path from their house to their training ground; he likes to pass the alley where he met his brothers. It’s been five years, he said to himself; he was thankful to those brothers which are his family now, he smiled at the memories.

 

“HEY WASSUP!”

Seriously, Chanyeol shut your mouth. , Kai face palmed, as he heard his other brothers’ loud talking from the training ground.

“Chen, can you sing for me?!” Baekhyun plead to Chen to sing his heart out.

“Guys, I think you should just --” Suho interjected but then,

“BABY, DON’T CRY!” Chen started singing but got slapped on the head from D.O.

“D.O, what was that?” Chen whimpered from pain.

“Master is here, zip your mouth.” Kris suddenly said as he settles down on the ground as his other brothers did the same; Kai smiled at his older brothers and settled down next to Sehun, the youngest in their family. Eleven brothers, what could’ve I ask for more? He thought to himself.

 

 

“My sons, I’ve called you--”, Jiyong started off.

“Another evaluation, Master?” Chanyeol interrupted his Master, which gained a glare from Suho and Kris, and the boy shrunk down.

“No, it is time. Luhan have received a call from the AllWorld, this is the start of your mission.” Jiyong looked at them one by one. “This time all of you should be mature and no more childish acts especially you Chanyeol and Baekhyun. This time all of you are by yourselves now; I’m not there to guide you and protect you. Tomorrow you shall meet the people who will bring you there, I have contacted them.” He stated and smiled at the boys with open arms, “You wouldn’t hug your Father for the last time?”

In teary eyes, all twelve of them hugged their so called Father who have nurtured and cared for them like a Father is.

 

Kai looked at his Master and remembers the first time they’ve met along with his eleven brothers; that time he was the last addition to the family but all of them got along with each other as if they’ve known each other for a long time.

 

/Flashback/

 

“My sons, this is Kai; he will be your new brother” Master Jiyong told the boys who looked at the little boy, that was the time after Luhan and Sehun saved him from those slave owners. He could feel their gazes but suddenly, a warm arm envelops him, “Welcome, little brother!” a boy with a large ears and deep voice hugs him at his right side while at his left side, a boy with a squared smile hugs him  tighter.

“C’mon guys, you’ll choke him.” A gentle voice said and looks up to that voice.

“Hi little brother, I’m Suho, It’s nice to finally meet you.” Suho hugs him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter