Chapter One

The Hierarchy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a planet called Exocytenesis which belong to the galaxy of Noir, a young boy ran with his might calling out for his older brother.

 

“Luhan! Where are you? Luhan!” Sehun, the young boy called out for him. He was looking for some food in their little house and then suddenly, his older brother was nowhere to find. Seriously, I’ll kill you even you’re older than me Luhan, Sehun thinks as he kept on running looking for his brother. He might be either with girls or the forests, urgh, where the heck is he? I really need to find food and Master Jiyoung might kill us if we’re not arrived on the training on time; he was just passing through the dark hallway when he founded his brother up against the wall with some unknown guys.

 

“Who do you think you are punk? Look who you are up against with, this kid has something that I want so don’t mess with other people’s business, do you understand?” a bulky man pinned Luhan harder yet the brown haired kid just smiled and said,

 

“Yah, Sehun you’ll just look and not help me and you stupid man, that kid is just a 15 year old so pick your own size.” Luhan smirked and the man fumbled into the floor as his other companion was pushed by a strong wind. The other guys was entirely shocked but charged Luhan but a garbage can flew directly to them and all of them landed in their .

 

Luhan laughed and made everything float which causes his opponent to ran off like there’s no tomor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter