2 minutes, OR ELSE.

Lost

In Exo’s dressing room:

Suho’s POV

“Well that was interesting, wasn’t it?” Luhan remarked.

Chen chuckles, “I thought she was funny.”

“Who? Hyemi-ssi or her unnie?” Baekhyun asks.

“I didn’t think we’d make such an impact on her!” Tao giggled.

“I think we might have scared her though.” Lay mumbled.

“She was cute.” Chanyeol beams.

Kyungsoo rolls his eyes and whacks Chanyeol on the shoulder, “Dude. I think you scared her the most. You and your creeper smile.”

“Hey! My smile is NOT creepy. She totally swooned.” Chaneyol counters.

Kris scoffs, “It was totally creepy.”

“Hyung, I didn’t think it was creepy!” Jongin squeaks.

“This is why I like you best!” Chanyeol laughs.

“And this is why people think we’re dating each other.” Sehun mutters.

“You’re all five. I swear.” Minseok groans.

“…Why are you all so weird?” I sigh and walk away.

After Manager Hyung brought us to the right room, we saw Hyemi-ssi and her unnie helping the other coordis lug in racks of clothes and more boxes of makeup. It looks like they’re running low on help tonight, now Hyemi-ssi and her Unnie are helping the other coordi noonas with B.A.P’s stuff.

*Clap. Clap.*

Manager Hyung calls us to attention.

“Achem. Okay so because of the slight mix up, you will be performing after BTS. You’ve all obviously met our coordis for the night. The younger girl that was with you earlier is here to help with the costume changes and as with that noona over there, that’s my sister-in-law’s daughter! BUT. I expect you all to pretend I didn’t tell you that! So please be on your best behaviors and give Hyeri Noona some good constructive criticism for me! –Because she really won’t listen to me- Achem. That is all!”

I mentally facepalm after Hyung’s speech. He’s beyond saving, I think, always socially awkward. Maybe that’s why Kris likes him so much?

“Ajeosshi! I CAN HEAR YOU, YOU KNOW.” Hyeri screams from behind three boxes, maybe I should go help. I also scan the room for Hyemi, but I don’t see her.

“Ay Junma!” Jongdae shouts.

“Junma? Gosh Jongdae, why can’t you just call me Suho?”

“Because it’s fun seeing you all agitated.” Jongdae snickers.

“What do you want?”

“Nothing, just something I observed earlier makes me wonder if anything will happen.”

I raise an eyebrow at Jongdae. I swear his cheekiness will get him into a lot of trouble in the future. My group has a lot of potential pranksters, but clearly what the public does not realize is that Jongdae is the biggest jokester of all.

“Explain.”

“Well,” Sehun chimes in, “Hyemi-ssi was clearly flustered when she saw us. And it’s all touching and cool that we can be recognized already, but it did seem like she was extra flustered when you went to help her.”

I stare blankly at the both of them. Sehun wiggles his eyebrows at me while Jongdae is laughing that maniacal laugh of his.

“What are you even insinuating Sehun?”

“Ugh Hyung! Stop using big words, it makes you seem pretentious.” Jongin adds, “What they’re trying to say is that she likes you. You’re probably her ‘bias’.”

Minseok Hyung saunters over and throws an incredulous look at Jongin, “And what would you know about girls and, achem, biases? Jonginnie you’re way too young to understand girls.”

“Hey! I have two noonas! I know more than you think Hyung.”

“Yeah right, if you understand girls then Kris is Picasso.”

“WHY AM I BEING DRAGGED INTO THIS? AND THE FANS LOVE MY DRAWINGS.”

“I’m great at soccer!” Luhan yells.

“NO ONE WAS TALKING TO YOU LUHAN.”

“THAT’S WHY I SAID THAT. INCLUDE ME IN CONVERSATIONS.”

“NO.”

“WHY NOT?”

“BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS YELL.”

WILL YOU BOYS STOP SHOUTING, PLEASE. AND PLEASE GET TO YOUR SEATS. IF YOU’RE NOT THERE IN 2 MINUTES YOU CAN DO YOUR OWN MAKEUP.” Hyeri Noona hisses.

“SORRY NOONA~” Eleven voices fire back.

Why are my friends so weird?