Aftermath

Lost

A/N: this picks up right after the foreward! so please read the forward first!

"Owww.." I groan. My head throbs and my ears are ringing, I raise my hand to my eyes and rub my face. I slowly open my eyes and that's when i realize what had happened.

Oh my god. EXO just ran INTO me.  And with that thought in mind i bolted up- well tried to. I ended up falling back onto the ground due to the fact that someone was lying on top of me. My body freezes when the thought registers in my head. Wait.. who's on top of my legs?

I sit up slowly and sure enough there's Suho sprawled across the floor, his legs are on top of mine while his upper body is strewn across chanyeol's and the rest of exo follows suit, each one toppled over one another as if we were a row of dominos and i was the last piece that fell.

"Are you okay!?" Suho shouts as he quickly pulls himself together and off of me, while at the same time shoving Chanyeol away from them. A low roar of groans emit from group of trampled boys as everyone starts to stir and untangle themselves. I'm just sitting there, mouth gaping open, trying to process what had happened.

"H-Hey.. Are you okay?" Suho asks again kneeling infront of me very much like how he did the first time before i ran away. I blink at him a couple of times before shutting my mouth and nodding.

"Are YOU okay?" I ask pointing to his head where a small red bump was forming.

Suho reaches his hand up to his forehead and rubs it, slightly wincing. His eyes crinkle as his fingers hesitantly lingers over the bump, "Ehh, i've been through worse. It'll be okay."

I sigh in relief and then that's when it hits me, EXO JUST RAN INTO ME. THEY RAN INTO ME. WHY!? BECAUSE I RAN AWAY?! OHMYGOD. WHY. WHY AM I SO EMBARRASSING.

And while i'm in the midst of internally scolding myself and slapping myelf mentally, Chanyeol sits up and rubs his neck before saying, "Hyung, Where do we go now.. I think we're even more lost now."

My head snaps up at his statement, "You guys are lost too?!"

All twelve heads turn towards me and we all lock eyes for a few seconds before the twelve boys burst out into laughter. I'm slightly taken aback, i mean what's a girl supposed to do when tweleve extremely attractive guys are just sitting there on the floor throwing their head back laughing their asses off? It was a strange but captivating sight. All of them who were usually so perfectly polished from head to toe, were now rolling on the floor laughing.

"Uhm, Aha, so i guess this means we're all lost hmm?" Suho chuckles.

"Ahaa.. yeah" I say as i look anywhere but at him or exo.

I sense Suho standing up and before i know it a hand is stuck infront of my face pulling my attention towards it.

"Need help getting up?"

I feel my face flush and silently curse hoping it wouldn't be so obvious that i was still suffering from extreme starstruck-ness. I act in a state of haste as i grab his hand and he swiftly helps me up.

"Thanks," I say as i bow.

"By the way," Baekhyun asks as he walks closer to where Suho and I were standing, his eyebrows raised in question, "Why did you run away?"

I choke on air and again mentally curse at myself for being so embarrassing. The boys just stare at me while a few of them chuckle to themselves.

"Well?" Baekhyun cooes.

"Ack.. achem.. I-I " I stutter and once again i'm looking at anything but the people in front of me, my eyes darting from wall to wall and to the ceiling as i try to find a good excuse and cover up as to why i ran away from the world's most popular rising stars. I mean what kind of idiot runs away from the people she adores. Really.

"Agasshi~ Aren't you going to answer me?" Baekhyun teases, mischief is indicated in his tone of voice as well.

"I-.. AISH. Ahhhhh." I let out frustrated sigh and crash my hands into my face and quickly let out, "I ran because, well because..."

"Because~?" Baekhyun continues to tease, and i can hear the others giggling quietly.

"Baek stop it, you're making her stutter." Suho warns.

"I'm just joking Hyung. Agasshi, mianhae, i was just teasing. I'm going to guess you know who we are?"

At this point i really wanted to hurl myself agains the wall but i wasn't about to lose even more face so i just quickly nodded up and down. Soft laughter errupts and echoes in the hallway.

"Ahh, i can't believe people can recognize us already~" Chen beams

"Yeah!" Tao cheers, "This is so cool~"

I peak through my fingers and once again am baffled by what i see. Some of the guys, Luhan, Lay, D.O, and Sehun are rubbing the back of their necks sheepishly, their faces slightly flushed but still beaming- proud to be recognized; Kris is laughing at Tao's reaction ; Baekhyun and Chen are high fiving; Kai and Xiumin are just standing theri with smiles on their faces; and Chanyeol is spazzing and hitting Suho playfully on the shoulder while Suho is just grinning while he looks at back and forth from me to the rest of his group.

Then Suho catches me staring at them and coughs to get my attention, I quickly turn back to normal (well as normal as one could be after this whole ordeal) and put my hands down back to my sides. He chuckles at my actions and i can feel my face flushing again so i look down in haste, but as i look down Suho's bending down to grab the box of makeup i had left behind. "You forgot this when you were, ah, trying to escape."

My face burns at his words, I clear my throat before saying, "Ahaha... I wasn't really.. I mean yes I was but I.. nevermind, Thank you!"

"What were you going to ask before you realized who I was?" Suho asked in full curiosity.

I felt the blood drain out of my face and yelped, which caught the attention of everyone again. "HOLY GUACAMOLE, I AM SO DEAD. OH MY GOD WHY."

Everyone's staring at me now, confusion scrawled across their faces. "Agasshi, what's wrong?" Baekhyun asks.

"I- aisht!- I got lost earlier and i was already late but now, now i don't even know where we are, well not that i had a clue in the first place. Ahhhhh. Unnie why did you leave you pabo." I scream, and mutter the last part silently cursing my Unnie who had left me to find my own way.

"Oh, well we're lost too!" Chen pipes up.

"Yeah! It's okay, we can be lost together." Lay says trying to make things sound better.

"You won't get in trouble if we all just show up together!" Chanyeol says, flashing me his signature smile.

"Yeah, if anything we can all just get in trouble together." Suho chuckles as he picks up another makeup box, now he had two in his hands. He turns and hands them to D.O and then bends to take two more.

"What? Wait, Suho-ssi what are you doing? It's okay i can take them!" I utter out a little too quickly, making it sound like i squeaked.

"And how are you going to walk around with 4 boxes in your arms? Could you even see as you walked alone earlier?" He questioned.

"Ah. Well, yeah i could see. I just bear hugged it, you know?"

Suho offers me a questionable look, before smiling, "You're stubborn you know?"

"What?" I'm surprised at his bluntness, "I'm not being stubborn! Here I'll take those back now, please."

I try to take step closer to D.O to get the boxes back but D.O. just steps back while shooting me a sly smile. "No." D.O says, smiling still, his eyes slightly taunting me.

I scowl, "But you guys!"

Chanyeol laughs at me and just hands me one box, "There, happy?"

"Let's go this way!" Luhan screams," We haven't tried this way yet!"

"Okay! Maybe we'll find Manager Hyung soon." Kai says and nods in agreement.

"-sigh- If we get in trouble, I'm blaming you Maknae." Kris mutters.

"Bwoh! Why me!?" Sehun whines

"Because you wanted to stop for bubble tea!" Kris scoffs

"HYUNG THAT WASN'T ME! IT WAS TAO!" Sehun screams back

"Yah! You wanted it just as much as i did!" Tao shouts back

"No i didn't! You're the one that wouldn't shut up about it! All i said was that bubble tea sounded like a good idea!"

"So you admit it! It is your fault!"

"How is that admitting anything!? It's not my fault!"

"It is!"

"No it's not!"

"HYUNG!!!" both maknaes screamed out.

"AISHT. BE QUIET." Kris bellows.

"Ah... Kris.." Xiumin stutters, "It wasn't either of them. I told the driver to stop. Hearing them talk about bubble tea made me crave it too. I'm sorry. I didn't know it'd take so long."

And again, i am left standing there with my eyes falling out of their sockets. Then out of no where i burst out laughing. The guys turn silent and watch my laughing fit unfold. I laughed a little too hard and now was undergoing a fit of hiccups. This caused Luhan to start laughing and the rest followed as well. In the midst of our second round of laughter someone's phone rang.

"Yeoboseyo?" Chen answers, "AH! MANAGER HYUNG! Where are we? What! Where are you! We're.. i don't know where we are. Somewhere back stage? In a hall way? How am i supposed to know, all the hallways look the same! Okay okay, we'll stay put. Hmm? A coordi? Wait is the coordi a girl? Is she supposed to bring make up? Yeah! She's with us! No! We're all lost! Okay, okay! Arrasso. See you soon!"

Suho clears his throat, "Care to share Chen?"

Chen flashes me a smile and points in my direction, "Her friend is gonna come get us."

"Unnie?!" I scream.

Oh god. I am so dead.

 

a/n annnnd the first chapter is up! please comment and tell me what you think, thank you! sorry for the delays! my family came over so i was late. but thank you for the views, subs, comments, and messages! - mia