Distrain

He Loves the Rain -indefinite hiatus-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

---

 

"Today, everyone stays after practice. I've seeked for permission from Boss. We're going out to have a mini celebration to welcome Kevin."

"Huh? I...I really don't think that's necessary..." 

"Does that old man provide the money? I'm out if he doesn't."

"Yah, Heecheol Hyung. That's not very nice."

"What?! Don't tell me I'm the only one who's broke."

"Don't worry. He gave some money. Although not much but..."

"He did?! Okay I'm in."

"Yeah, we can party till morning."

"Yah, Dongjun, don't be such a party animal."

"I'm just joking."

 

I tried to look or hear for any response from him. But there was none. He was so engrossed in talking quietly to...Siwan ssi. Even occassionally leaning on the latter's shoulder every so often, looking so focused on what seemed like a very serious yet affectionate, and private discussion. Not that it was strange for Hyungsik to behave that way with anyone. He is that friendly and good spirited. But why does it feel, I'm not as needed as I thought I would be, here, for him? He had been hanging out with that...Siwan dude every other time in between their practices today. Maybe it was because Siwan ssi understand and can relate more to whatever he's going through. Maybe soon I'll be there. Today was my first day, and I had a separate practice session because the trainers need to teach me the basics even if we use the same practice room. I need to be more focused, so that I could quickly join their group practices. So that, I could be of a use when he's tired and not happy with anything, that is...if that's the reason he's being so close to Siwan ssi.

But what if that's not the reason?

 

No. I shouldn't think too much. I couldn't even get simple steps right, thanks to getting so easily distracted. Luckily the teacher kept forgiving me. That other guy though...the one they called Kwanghee or something, kept being scolded a lot for every little thing, but he didn't s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter