Trainee

He Loves the Rain -indefinite hiatus-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They say the more the merrier, but the way I see it, the deeper I sink, the deeper you sink, the deeper our friendship and memories sink, the deeper everything sink.


"This is your new team mate, get along well. Your debut is coming soon. Yah, you, introduce yourself."

Great. Just great. Another new kid, new trainee. As if that Park kid wasn't enough. Now there's another new kid. Just...great.

"Hi, welcome, I'm Junyoung. Leader of these kids. I hope you'll make yourself comfortable here. Don't be shy if you need to ask about anything."

"Kevin Hyung is anything but shy. He only pretends to be this way now. Once you get to know him, you'll know what he's really like. Hahahah."

"You two already know each other?"

"Of course! You can ask anything about Kevin Hyung and I'll give the perfectly correct answer."

"That close?"

"Of course, Siwan Hyung."


Is that disappointment I see? Im Siwan who never cared about anything, suddenly feeling down because his favourite new shiny toy had a boyfriend already? Huh...how funny. When he first came, he was so awkward that everytime he tried to talk, he only ended up embarrassing himself. He was never that much of a talker anyway, he said he didn't like much noise and that he'd rather do whatever he likes, quietly. He didn't lie. He stayed true to the personality he claimed to own, until that kid came. And Siwan was no longer Siwan. Or maybe that was the real him. Maybe he just found that, that kid was what he really wanted in a friend. What could bring out the side of him nobody else could.

Not even myself. His first friend ever since he became a trainee, here. The only one he used to n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter