Epilouge

I'm the princess of EXO Planet?!

5 Years Later…

            A lot can happen in 5 years. I got married! Yes, I’m deeply in love with my husband, Kyungsoo. Some time in those years he started to court me, and I grew feelings for him. As with my parents, I love them very much. They give me their love in any way they can and I’m thankful for that. I am also getting used to the life of a princess. Although I’m married, my parents are still young so I won’t be queen yet. I have also visited my parents back on Earth a couple times, trying to persuade them to come with me but they’re being stubborn.

5 More Years Later…

            We have twins! They’re wonderful children. The twins are identical but one is a boy and the other is a girl. Irene and Mason are very playful. They both look like their father. Other than the twins, my Earth parents have finally moved back to EXO Planet. After a lot of persuasion they’re finally here!

            Lately, I’ve been throwing up a lot. I thought it was just food poisoning, but it didn’t go away. Just in case, since I was getting the symptoms, I bought a pregnancy kit. (I was surprised they sell that here.) I went to the restroom and waited about 5 minutes. I looked at the kit and saw two lines. I can’t wait!!!!