Finding Out About the Truth

I'm the princess of EXO Planet?!

            Classes, yet again went by really fast. The bell rang and school was over. As I was walking home alone, since Miku was busy doing something with her boyfriend something about going on a date, I don’t know. Anyways, while I was walking home, I heard a rustle in the bushes I was curious so I went to look when I went I saw all the boys there, “what are you guys doing there?” I ordered “Ummm well, we were uh,” they were speechless “well?” I asked angrily. They were stalking me for Pete’s sake!! “It’s hard to explain why we’re doing this, “the mature looking one said. “I have time, talk.” I ordered yet again, “We have to make sure you’re the one first. “What’s your name?” Suho asked. He was the only one I knew, out of all of them. “Before we do all this lets find a place where we can talk, so off we went.

            We were in a library. We sat at the table at the very back of the public library. “Okay, what is your name?” Chanyeol asked. They introduced themselves to me again since I don’t know their names well.  “My name is Hana Park.” I answered. “Who are your parents?” Sehun asked. “Seohyun Park and Minho Park, they are not blooded to me though,” and it continued on. “Okay, so all of your answers matched. You are the one we’re looking for.” Kyungsoo confirmed. “Allow me to explain. “Suho said. “Well, we are from a planet unknown to the people here on earth. Everything there is all the fantasies here. At EXO planet werewolves, vampires, werebear, werecoyotes and fairies exist there. The people there, such as us, are the supernatural. The reason we are here is because the King and Queen want their daughter back. Their daughter turns out to be you. So we need you to come back. The war is not going to be over without you. “Please, think about it before tomorrow night. That’s when we leave back to our planet.” He explained. They left right after that.

            I wonder what he meant by “the war isn’t over without me.” I walked home and when I got home I confronted my parents about it. My mom sat in front of me “We knew this day would come. Okay let me explain. We are from EXO Planet too, as well as you are. We were sent here from the King and Queen to take care of you here in the human world. We are the most trusted as well as the King and Queen best friends. Did I explain everything you were curious about us?” “Well, yes,” I answered “What do supernatural people do?” “Supernatural people are the citizen who has ability. For example, telekinesis, telepathy, fire etc. As for your father and I, he has the power of lighting while I have the power of telekinesis,” she explained. “Okay! I get it now.” I replied. “Here’s a letter your parents told us to give to you when the time has come.” Mom started to tear up. “Oh! Mom don’t cry I will always be here.” I pointed to her heart. Now, my dad started to comfort her. He signed me to go read the letter by myself in my room. So I kissed my mom’s forehead and left to my room.

           

Dear Hana,

            Our wonderful daughter, we have left you with the parents you have now because our planet is in danger and still are. We wouldn’t want you to be involved in the chaos, so we sent you to the human world with the people we trust the most. I am your mother that has the power to see the future and I saw that this war will last about 17 or 18 years. Right when you were born we handed you to our trusted friends. This was is between all of the species in EXO Planet. The war is between the werewolves, were bears, werecoytes, vampires, fairies, and the supernatural people. While we handle this we let our best friends to take care of you. We told them to give you this letter to you when we send our guardians to fetch you. Now that you’re reading this we want you back. We want to take care of you. We want to experience being you’re parents. We want to be able to be there for you now. We want to do everything with you. We love you.

Love,

Your Parents <3