Meeting My REAL Parents

I'm the princess of EXO Planet?!

Landing in three minutes.” The spaceship announced. I didn’t realize it was on autopilot. Anyways, we put on our seatbelts to prevent any harm to our bodies. We landed; it felt like being in an airplane but more smoother.

            I was excited to see EXO Planet. What would it look like? Would it be just like my imagination? What kind of animals would I see? What would the planets look like? I asked myself these questions, I got off the spaceship and my hopes went down. I was sad. It was not what I expected. The image in my head was way better than this. The spot was deserted. The grounds were dry. There were only a couple of trees and brushes here and there. “Relax, were not in the city yet. We just landed here because if we don’t then we’re going to crush people.” Kyungsoo explained. My hopes and my mood went up immediately.

            As we were walking to the city, I saw an apple tree nearby. This tree wasn’t like earths, this tree had colorful apples. “Eat one!” Chanyeol urged. I took a blue on and took a bite. My hair suddenly turned blue and my eyes widened, “CHANYEOL!!!” I shrieked. “Nice hair.” He commented before running away. I chased after him attempting to get back at him. I finally got my revenge, after a few minutes, making him eat a yellow apple. “Don’t worry; your hair will be normal after 5 hours,” Baekhyun “what!!”

            We continued walking and after a while I saw an arrow go across my face. I was shocked. The boys saw that and I think they knew what was happening. “We’re under an attack!” Sehun informed. They quickly got in their fighting stance and got ready. I knew how to fight too, so I got into a fighting position. My parents back on earth made me take fighting lesson. I never knew why, but now I know the purpose. All of a sudden I saw were-bears coming at us. Right there and then I remember, the war is still going on. I noticed the were-bears’ hits were strong, very strong. My fighting wasn’t going to help at all. It was useless I just let the boys protect me since my skills weren’t going to help. The boys hurriedly finished them off to the castle where my parents lived at.

            We got to this castle and I saw a countless amount of employees. I awed that I was slowing down. “Hurry up!” Baekhyun urged. I catched up and all the employees bowed to us out of respect and at the end of all the employees was a couple with crowns and I presumed that it was my biological parents. I quickly ran to them and gave them a hug. “Hello Hana.” My mother greeted. I cried tears of joy “Now, Now, we don’t want that beautiful face of yours to be crying now, do we?” my father comforted. I shook my head. He gave me a hug. “We missed you very much. Now tell me. Is that your natural hair color?” father pulled away and pointed at my hair. I chuckled. “No, Chanyeol made me eat a blue apple and as you can see I made him eat a yellow apple.” I clarified father, mother and the boys at my remark. “Alright let’s get you inside.” We walked into the living room and let me tell you the ceiling was so high, it was like a stadium. The chandelier was huge! Everything was so royal-like. I feel like I’m in a Disney movie.