Training

I'm the princess of EXO Planet?!

We all sat down and had a meeting about the war. “As you know, the war is still going on. If the boys haven’t told you Hana we need you in order to finish the war. We don’t care if we win or not. The people are in danger and we need the war to stop. We only have 30 more hours until we send our next group of troops. We’re planning on sending you with them. Don’t worry we all are going to fight in the war too. So in these 30 hours we have left. We are going to train you in your powers.” Mother demonstrated. “Okay.” I nodded. “But I haven’t hit the age of 18 yet.” “Don’t worry, here in EXO Planet you have.”

            I went to get changed into some workout clothes I brought with me. We headed into a big room that was labeled training room. When we all arrived, father pressed on the computer in the corner and the whole room turned into an open space. It was as if we were outside. There was the sun, dirt, trees everything! “Don’t be too amazed there. We have to get training.” Kyungsoo smiled. “Alright, you, our daughter have the most powerful ability of all, do you know that?” Father asked. I nodded yet again. “Let’s see what you’re powers are. Just imagine your manipulate something. We have to see if that works if not then your power is not manipulate of anything.”

            I tried to imagine manipulate something. I tried really hard. All of a sudden I heard gasps around me. I opened my eyes and saw fire, piece of earth, a little tornado, little light, some water, a little lightening and a snowflake. I stopped concentrating. “What just happened? I thought I was only supposed to have one ability.” I interrogated.

            My parents were still speechless. “Ummm, this can only mean one thing.” Mom said. “She’s one of the gods.” Father finished. “What?” I asked, “I don’t understand.” “You’re one of the gods, Honey.” Mother answered. “I still don’t understand, can you please explain.” I requested. “Only people with multiple powers are gods. You can manipulate several things so that makes you a god.” Mother explained. Right after she finished, they all bowed down to me.

            “No, no, no please rise.” I wasn’t use to this. “Let’s see what else you can do. Look at that corner. Think about it. Now, try to teleport there.” Father informed I did exactly what father ordered. I opened my eyes I was at the corner. I smiled and teleported back. “Try to move this with your mind.” Suho brought a ball out of nowhere. I stared at it really hard and it moved. Mother squealed. “Try to stop time.” Chanyeol urged. I smiled and tried everybody froze but me and giggled I moved Chanyeol hand to dig his nose. I started time again. “Why the freak am I picking my nose?!” I laughed.

            We continued to try all my powers and it turns out have I have a total of 12 powers. My powers are frost, telekinesis, flight, healing, light, fire, lightning, earth, wind, teleportation, time control and water. We trained some more and we finally got to sleep, but we only got to sleep for 4 hours. We woke up at 5:00 AM and got ready to set out.