Being Suspicious

I'm the princess of EXO Planet?!

Hi, my name is Hanna Park. I am 17 years old and I’m starting my junior year in high school. I’m not really good in school. As a matter of fact, I hate school. I am Korean but I live in San Francisco. I have pure white skin and long waist-length hair. No matter what I like to be optimistic. I’m good at singing, drawing and fighting. Although, I’m great at these abilities. I also have fears. I have autophobia. Nothing serious, I’m just afraid of being alone all by myself. Okay, enough about me, let’s get on with my life.

            Let’s talk about my family!

            The parents I have now aren’t my biological parents. I don’t know where my biological parents are, but all I know is that I have been raised from the parents I have now ever since I was a baby. My parents’ names are Seohyun Park and Minho Park. My parents told me, they know my parents. They told me their names are Yoona Lee and Joon Lee. It feels good to actually know the names of my parents. I don’t know how I’ll actually feel when I meet my parents. Should I feel happy, sad, or should I feel mad?

            When I was walking to school, since its close by, I met my best friend, Miku. Miku is Japanese. We walk to school together every day. “Did you know that Jason says he likes you? You should get with him, he’s cute. Why do you always have guys after you?” Miku asks. “I don’t know I’m not even pretty, and No I won’t get with Jason. I don’t want to be with anyone right now.” I answered. “Why?!” she shouted. “I just don’t want to be with anybody right now.” I replied.

            We arrived at school and time went by fast throughout the periods. By the time it was lunch time, I was really worked out from all that studying I don’t know why I study though, and it doesn’t even go through my head. I guess that’s the reason I hate school.

            When I got to the cafeteria, I saw Miku waving her hand crazily at me she was trying to tell me the she saved a table for us. I smiled at her and nodded, letting her know that I know she’s there. I went to get my food and sat at the table. While we were talking I looked over to a table next to us and grew suspicious of the group of boys there. All of them kept looking at me, but they looked away when I made eye contact with them, “Who are they?” I asked Miku.” Oh! They’re the new kids.” She replied. “When have six new kids at the same time?” I was curious and suspicious about them. “Yeah! They said they stick together no matter what.” Miku answered.

            After the lunch bell rang, I headed off to class. When I got to class, I found out that I have class with all 6 boys. All of the boys were sitting at the back of the class looking very, very stunning. I went to sit at my seat. The teacher came and he introduced the new students. Their names were Suho, Kai, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun. They said they were Korean. Just like me!