Seven

He's Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Guys, I advise reading the last chapter to refresh your memory because it's been a while I've updated. :)

Anf this chaopter is dedicated to the lovely reader who made me the poster! Thank you, wsyoung~ <3 It's perfect, right guys? :D

Anyways, happy reading. :)

 

Chapter 7

But our moment of silence was interrupted this time by Mark’s question. He asked in a low and serious voice, “Are you sure that it’s been just 2 days that we’ve met?”

 

I stopped in my tracks. I was so sure by this time that Mark remembers me from four years ago. I realized it when he first mentioned Jaebum and his favorite color. And now he's asking me this so seriously. Like he wants me to say the truth. I should be happy that he remembers me, right? But I don't know why, I was too afraid to admit the truth. My heart was screaming at me to tell Mark that I was the Mirae who had a crush on him four years ago. But my mind played the devil and told me that I didn't want him to know about the past - how I liked him and how he left me heartbroken.

 

And I ended up saying, "Y-yes, obviously it's been only two days!" Then there goes my awkward laugh but I quickly turned his attention to the grocery store in front of us when I noticed his inscrutable expression. "There it is! Let's go." Then I dashed away as fast as I could while Mark tagged along.

 

How long can I avoid admitting it to him that we know each other from the past like this? Ahh what do I do? I just don’t know how I’ll face him once we come clear about it.

---------------------------------------------

 

The next morning I woke up to Semi’s call surprisingly. This girl dares to disturb my sleep at 8 a.m. Aish. But I’ll forgive her since she’s my bestie. Atleast I didn’t wake up thinking of a certain someone staying at my house that day.

 

“Yah, we have a lot to talk about,” she says on the other line. It sounds like like she’s eating breakfast.

 

“At this time of the morning?” I reply groggily with my eyes closed while I snuggle more into my soft blanket.

 

“What do you even mean, missy? It’s 8 o’ clock! Wake up!”
 

“Nooo, my bed is soo comfy~”

 

“No. Get up! We have to make plans for today!” This girl will make me deaf one day I thought while lazily sitting up on my bed.
 

“What plans?” I asked curiously

 

“Yura and I are coming over to your house today~” She said excitedly.

 

“Really?” I exclaimed even though I met them couple of days ago at the mall. Hanging out with my friends is something I really might need at this moment. It’s always fun when they come over. But what’s more important is that we can talk over things. And it looks like I have a lot to tell my friends today. About Mark.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter