Three

He's Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mark eyed me suspiciously as soon I looked at him frightened as if he was a murderer who was out to get me. Darn it! I was so close to escaping this idiot but...what a bad timing. My eating speed should have been faster. I decided to ignore him and started walking past him but he blocked my way which made me glare him him.

 

“Move. You’re in my way.” I said without looking up at him.

 

“You woke up late today. I wonder why. Could it be that you couldn’t sleep all night because of me?” He asked grinning like the idiot he could be making me scoff in disgust. Well...his prediction was partially true. But no way in hell was I going to admit it!

 

“You really think very highly of yourself, don’t you?”


“Nope. I’m just stating the truth.”

 

“Pshh. Move. I’m getting late.” With that I walked past him and sprinted towards the gate, sighing in relief that I’ve finally succeeded in ignoring him. Well for now atleast. And without looking back I got on the bus that was right there at the stop. God has sent his angel to save me from Mark, the devil. No, “idiot” suits him better.

 

----------------------

 

I was having such a great time with Semi, Yura and my other friends at the mall! We bought cute dresses and tops. Oh, and not to forget heels! I get so hyped up when I come to shop with the friends. They really make my day. Especially those days when I’m trying my best to not think of someone. When Mark first left four years ago, I did the same thing. Semi and Yura brought me to the mall saying that it was the best way to move on. Unless you start liking someone - which really didn’t happen in the past 4 years after Mark. And here I was in the mall again with my besties because Mark came back. How ironic.


The smell of freshly brewed coffee caught my attention as we entered our favorite coffee shop after shopping. We ordered our coffees and started chitchatting about everything that came to mind. I feel guilty and heavy-hearted that I didn’t tell them about Mark yet. They deserve to know but… what am I going to say? I don’t even know how I feel about Mark’s return or how I feel about him. He makes my heart race at times and others he makes me want to pull my hair out. Maybe the first reason is a cause of the later. Ugh. I was thinking about him. Again. This is so not good.

 

“Yah. Mirae? What’s wrong? You just zoned out.” Semi asked. Everyone’s attention was on me because they knew that I wasn’t the type to zone out.
 

“Oh, no it’s nothing. I was just thinking which dress I liked the best.” I answered giggled and trying to lighten up the atmosphere. Suddenly, my phone rang. Oh. It’s mom.
 

“Hey, mom! What’s up?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter