Five

He's Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

 

The next day - another painfully stressful day only because of a certain someone and I’m sure you know who I mean. Ahh I didn’t even want to go out of my room in the morning even though I was really really hungry like a dinosaur. Seriously. Yet I forced myself to sleep longer, or more like just lying there like a dead fish staring at the ceiling and once in a while going crazy while thinking about Marl’s-...you know what, never mind. My goal for today is to ignore him, again. I need luck though!! Because I literally have no excuse to go out today and I’m sure that the Tuans are staying home. Nnggg I want to hide.

I jumped up in surprise and hid under my blanket when I heard a knock.

“How long are you going to sleep, Mirae? It’s already 10!” Oh, it was my mom trying to desperately wake me up for the 3rd time and this time I actually complied because I didn’t want my poor mommy to run up and down trying to wake me up from sleep.

“Yes, mom I’m up,” I replied and groggily went up to open the door to convince her. She looked at me disapprovingly and whispered how disrespectful it is that there are guests over and I’m this late when they’re waiting for breakfast. I inwardly cursed at myself and quickly shoved her away saying I need to wash up and get dressed.

I decided to dress brightly and cheerfully today because recently I’ve been beating myself up for really stupid reasons. As I was washing up i realized how futile and useless it was that I was almost giving up my life while ignoring Mark. Like come on, what’s the big deal? Oh, yes. It’s just that…I’ve come to uh like him again. I think? Brushing away these unwanted thoughts I got out of the washroom and picked out clothes for the day. Hmm. I preferred wearing purple for that day. In you face, Mark! No baby blue, red or whatever, you see? Um never mind me.
I walked in front of my dresser and combed my hair in a messy ponytail because apparently I was rushing and then started getting dressed.

But, later I froze. Literally like a statue. My arms were up in the air because I was just putting on my bra, but someone just opened my bedroom door. Oh my God! What the heck-Oh Gosh it’s Mark?! I could not even react. I saw Mark standing there frozen with mouth agape and eyes shocked. Should I mention that his tousled bed hair looks so y? What the hell, Mirae.  Stop and run! Or hide! But all I did was scream like a dolph

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter