Four

He's Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4


“You told them I was your boyfriend?” He asked with a cocky smirk as if saying ‘I know I’m irresistable.’

 

Just. Kill. Me. Now.

 

“As if! In your dreams, Mark!” I exploded in annoyance yet my cheeks flushed as I imagined Mark as my...boyfriend. Geez now is no not the time. I heard a gasp behind me only to see Semi surprised and pointing a shaking finger at Mark.

 

“Mirae...really...Ma -” Oh my God, Semi remembers Mark now. I got the clue seeing her surprised face and lunged towards her like a clawing cat to cover . My other friends and Mark looked at me weirdly; yeah of course, I looked and acted like a paranoid old lady today. I didn’t want Mark to know that my friends or I remember him. It’s just not safe to...see him smirk at it again. I couldn’t afford to take any risks anymore, so I quickly and sneakily said goodbye to my friends abruptly and dragged Mark by his arm before apologizing to my friends silently. We literally sprinted towards the car - no, I sprinted towards the car while dragging Mark with me. I knew he was giving me questioning looks along with my friends but I just couldn’t wait to get to the car and flee.

 

“You are acting really weird and suspicious, you know.” Mark said as soon as we stopped in front of the car and I was assured that we were blocked from my friends’ views. He pointed to his arm, which I was gripping onto firmly. I just glared and rolled my eyes at him in response and got in the car trying to avoid any explaining that I very well knew was obliged to do. He must think I'm so bipolar.

As we were driving home I couldn’t help but notice how manly and y Mark looked while driving. I know I’m an idiot for letting my mind and heart go crazy over him when the situation I was in was a complete mess. I stole glances at his perfect side profile while he was focused in driving. Damn. Why did he wear a leather jacket today?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter