Maid Cafe

She's Mine

The next day,everyone woke up early and were very excited to go where Sehun was working. Sehun was wearing a blue jeans and t-shirt but its enough to make her brothers and the Lee brothers drool over her. They rode a black mercedez-benz car so they could avoid their fans so Sehun and them wont be late at their destination.

The ride to them was very similar and they wonder why they were going to the school. Suho decided to ask Sehun. "Sehun dear, where are you working?" Suho asked. "I'm working at one of the cafe in our school." Sehun said while looking at them. "WHAT?!" They all said in shocked. "I-its true" Sehun said stuttering abit at their reaction.

"You should have tell us so we can go there to be your costumer." they told her and Sehun mouthed a sorry. They told her that its ok since they didnt ask her about it in the first place before. They arrived at the school and Sehun went to the back door where the employees should enter while her brothers and the Lee brothers use the entrance door.

 

"No way....she's working at my favorite cafe!" Luhan squealed when he saw the name of the cafe. "Excuse me! you meant "our" favorite cafe." Kris said. "yeah yeah whatever! Let's enter?" Luhan asked and they all nod. As they open the door, the girls immediately squealed and fan girling over them but thanks to the manager there who is their friend,they manage to get through and sat on one of the biggest table in there.

 

They were waiting for Sehun when they spotted the 2nd group that is also popular on their school called BAP. "Theyre also here?" Baekhyun said. "Why are they here?" Kai asked the other member of their group who just shrug. They were talking for 5 minutes until they heard the other boys gasp and fanboying. They all looked up and saw Sehun who was so y on her outfit (like the one in the displayed image) that guys howl like a wolf which earned a glare from EXO.

 

Sehun was about to go to them but Yongguk held Sehun's wrist and gently stand up. "hey there Angel,I'm Yongguk and I like you" he said as BAPsurrounded Sehun while looking at her with hungry eyes. Sehun began to tremble as Daehyun touches her face while others was holding her arms. "P-please... L-let g-go.." Sehun said

"Hey! Let her go!" Kai said and went near them. BAP is known for being a bad- in school and being ert. "Look who's here~ EXO!" Himchan said. "Why would we let go of such a y beautiful lady like her?" Jong-up and Youngjae said. Zelo being the youngest cant help but felt guilty cause he respects girls alot."I will hold her" Zelo said and s thanked him then he whispers on Sehun's ear. "Dont worry I wont do anything to you,calm down.. I wont hurt you." Zelo said.

 

Sehun can hear sincerity in his words and nods alittle which made Zelo smile and he hold Sehun on his elbow instead which for Sehun is how a gentleman act. She made a mental note to thank Zelo as Zelo slowly back out from the scene while his co-members and EXO was arguing as he gently sat Sehun on a chair in the middle of them near the stair wall.

 

"You ok? Sorry bout my ert hyungs" Zelo said with a sad smile. He somehow sees his dead noona on Sehun since they have the same personality. "I-its ok and thank you Zelo for saving me." She said quietly. "No problem Sehun noona" Zelo said with a smile then quickly went poker face.

 

The arguement stopped when Xiumin got very mad which shocked everyone. The BAP members except Zelo ran away due to Xiumin's incredible strenght. "Are you alright Sehun?!" They asked her and she nods happily. "Zelo saved me oppadeul" Sehun said and all looked at him. They thank Zelo for what he had done and concluded that one member of BAP is very nice.

Zelo bid farewell after receiving free meals from EXO and when he returned to their headquarters,nobody knew that Zelo and EXO become friends. EXO told the manager to never allow BAP except Zelo enter the said establishment again due to what happened and they hired guards to guard their shop. After that everything went back to normal and EXO forget what happened thanks to Sehun who kiss their cheek.

 

 

[Night Time]

Sehun went to sleep early as the boys wen camping and the Lee brothers told them that it was Sehun who they have told them before. The boys made a deal that on the coming valentines day,the chocolate that Sehun will accept is the one who can date her. Ofcourse her brothers wont let that happened that they will also do their best to date their beloved sister.

They all think of what to give Sehun aside from chocolate and they only had 2 days left before that specific day came and for the Lee brothers, its a competition for Sehun's brothers trust and score to Sehun's heart.

 

The next day, Sehun went to work while her brothers and the Lee brothers are buys thinking of what to give a gift to Sehun,the type of chocolate she loves and most importantly where will they held the date if they win and what they will do after that with Sehun. Mr. and Mrs. Choi cant help but smile at the boys who cared for their only daughter.

 

The boys decided to create a master plan on their own. Mr. and Mrs. Lee payed a visit to the Choi family. They saw their sons were so serious that even Mr. and Mrs. Lee laughs at their kids. "those boys will be a fine gentlemen someday" Mrs. Choi and Mrs. Lee said and their husband agrees.

 

"I hope your daughter choose from one of my boys,I really like her to be my daughter-in-law" Mrs. Lee said. "I like it if one of your boys become my son-in law. I love those kids like my own." Mrs. Choi said as they plan for their kids future while Mr. Lee and Mr. Choi bonds happily while drinking and discussing business.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I might get busy so I have to double update xD

see ya next chapter! thank you for reading and liking my story *^*

you guys are giving me strenght not to give up in this story even though I feel lazy xD